The owner expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Spyderco, Inc. for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the … That's what it was sold to me as, but I've never opened the sealed package, there isn't any info on it except "proudly made in Germany" and the logo. Wykonane na zamówienie G10 paramilitarnych 2 Backspacer | PM2 | Niestandardowe powrotem spacer składany nóż części sprawiają, że akcesoria,Kupuj od sprzedawców w Chinach i na całym świecie. my subreddits. John Jaen on August 16, 2018. Plus, I like the look of the open pillar construction. More colors +$2.89 shipping. Seller Portal, BLACK FRIDAY. See pics four installation steps. Deals on Angry Badger Customs Spyderco Paramilitary 2 Micarta Backspacer | Compare Prices & Shop Online | PriceCheck Custom Made Titanium Standoffs, and Scale Screws for Zero Tolerance ZT0630 ZT0620 & ZT0620CF. Brand New. 29) April 3, 2018. Description . For installation, stock spacer and lanyard tube fit perfectly through the milled holes. Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates on products and releases. Top. It features a "gear pattern" spine that is raised slightly past the scale. If not, pop it out. It will fit all the different sprint runs. COMING SOON! Spyderco Paramilitary 2/3 Lanyard Tube. 1. backspacer definition is - the typewriter key used for backspacing—called also backspace key. Fits Spyderco Delica 4 FRN • Black Torx Pocket Clip Screws 3x $11.35. Brand New. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for spyderco paramilitary 2 elmax at the best online prices at ebay! It fits perfectly and has a really grippy texture/definitely knife guy material. Show All. COMING SOON! I love the distinctive quality of the PM2 that stands out even when compared to other products in the Spyderco line. Black micarta scales for Spyderco Paramilitary 2 C81. Only suitable for use in Spyderco Paramilitary 2, Custom Spyderco Paramilitary 2 Titanium Handle for spyderco paramilitary 2, Custom Griptilian 551 knife Titanium screw For Benchmade Griptilian 551 knife DIY Knife Handle Material Screw, CNC Custom Made Titanium Pocket Clip Made For Paramilitary 2 Knives 3 Holes Pocket Clips & Folding Knife Parts Make Accessories, Custom Made Titanium Screw For Spyderco Paramilitary Para3 Knife Handle Screw Folding Knife Parts Make Accessories, Griptilian Knife Titanium Pocket Clip - Black - 3 Holes Pocket Clips & Folding Knife Parts For Benchmade Pocket Clip, Custom Made Titanium Screw For Spyderco Delica&Endura Knife Handle Screw Folding Knife Parts Make Accessories, Custom Made Titanium Screw For Paramilitary 2 Knife Handle Screw Folding Knife Parts Make Accessories, 10 pieces Diy Knife material Making knife Handle screw Cylindrical Nuts Connecting pipe rivet Cheese M4 Thread, Outdoor Small Straight Knife Set Belt Loop Hunt Multi Holster Carry Sheath Leather Scabbard Cowhide Knife Sheath, ulticlip slim Belt Clip KYDEX HOLSTER CLIPS K Sheath Waist Clip System Scabbard Back Clip KYDEX Scabbard Carrying Clip K Sh, Titanium Alloy Knife Spine Folding Pocket knife Shank Keel DIY Hand Material Tools For Paramilitary 2 C81 Нож Позвоночник, 1 Pair DIY Titanium Alloy Handle Scales for Spyderco Paramilitary 2 C81, 1 Full Set Titanium Alloy Nail For Knife C81 Screw Spider Handle Screw C81 Para/2 Blade Screw EDC Knife C81 Full Set Of Screws, NEW Full Set Titanium Alloy Nail For Knife C81 Screw Handle Screw C81 Para/2 Blade Screw EDC Knife C81 Full Set Of Screws, C81 Folding Knife 440C Blade G10 Handle Survival Tactical Knife Outdoor Camping Hunting Knife Multifunctional EDC Hand Tool, Folding Pocket Knife Screws Full Set Lanyard Tube Clip Screws For C81 Paramilitary 2 Винты, 20pieces T6 Plum Head Screw Folding Shank Plum Screw Back Folder Folding Knife Screw Knife Clip Plum Nail DIY Tool Screw Rivet, SF Saint Ant High Hardness D2 Blade Aluminum Alloy Carbon Fiber Handle Fixed Blade Outdoor EDC TOOL Hunting Camping Knife, Pocket Knife 81GP2 S30V Blade G10 Handle EDC Folding Knife Outdoor Camping Survival Knife 58HRC, 2piece New flipper Ceramic ball bearing Quick opening tools fOR Knife, 10pcs DIY Folding knife washers Folding Knives Screws Folding Brass Folding Knife Accessories Tools, GB97 M2 M2.5 M3 M4 M5 M6 M8 M10 M12 M14 M16 M18 M20 Brass Washer Brass Flat Washer Thickness 0.4/0.5/0.8/1/1.2mm, OEM Kershaw 1776 folding knife 8Cr13MOV blade aluminum handle camping survival pocket knives outdoor EDC hand Tools, Full Set Titanium Alloy Nail For Knife C81 Screw Spider Handle Screw C81 Para/2 Blade Screw EDC Knife C81 Full Set Of Screws. Giving away a black G10 backspacer for PM2 from BladeHQ. $150.39 - $239.99. The back spacer was the result of a request from a customer having no … $11.89. Spyderco Paramilitary 2 Camo Black C81GPCMOBK2 Taschenmesser. Titanium Handles for Kershaw Lucha … Shipped with USPS First Class. Backspacer; FAQ; Feedback ; Spyderco Paramilitary 2 custom scales (v.4.1) ... Paramilitary 2, Plain, Spyderco. I would like a quote on the Spyderco pm2 green canvas micarta with black US flag. Top. Plus, I like the look of the open pillar construction. He uses the spike side to punch through an upper corner of the window, spidering the glass and hooking the spike through the laminate layer so he can pull the window out. from Flytanium bronze lanyard tube with a brass backspacer make Ciesz się bezpłatną wysyłką na cały świat! 10 Bewertung(en) ... blau Backspacer aus Titan für das Spyderco Paramilitary 2. Bought this backspacer for my PM2 because I really like the natural G10 sprint run but wasn't able to get one. PM2 Backspacer/Stop Pin Kit Titainum. If not, pop it out. It makes it so easy to keep clean. Subscribe - Dead Fly Society. Spyderco Para Military 2 Signature Folding Knife with 3.42" CPM S30V Steel Blade and Black G-10 Handle - PlainEdge - C81GPBK2 4.7 out of 5 stars 104 $150.39 - $239.99 $165 Flytanium Titanium PM2 Scales w Custom laser work… $100 Premium Black Widow DLC Coating…. posted January 19, 2020. category Carbon Fiber, Contoured, Custom scales, Hinderer, XM-18 3.5. By using this site, you accept our. Spyderco Paramilitary 2 custom GLOW Carbon Fiber & Resin Backspacer PM2 C81. : 2. edit subscriptions. Blade HQ uses cookies to provide you a better user Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Kind of like the Techno. Durchschnittliche Bewertung. Press J to jump to the feed. S35VN is fantastic steel, and after a year of use, it finally needs sharpened, The blade shape is versatile, and the iconic Spyderco hole makes it easy to deploy. 23 Bewertung(en) ... PM2 kommt sehr scharf out of the box also vorsicht! That way you can try it out and see if you like it. Thanks for all the input everyone! Custom backspacer for the Spyderco Paramilitary 2. Regular price Sold out $11.00 Sale price $11.00 Sale.

Spyderco PM2 DLT EXCLUSIVE Black DLC Cruwear Purple G10 Paramilitary 2. RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT By purchasing or receiving any item produced by Spyderco, Inc., the owner assumes the responsibility to research and comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws related to the possession, ownership, carry, shipment, transport, and use of any Spyderco product. Explore backspacer designed by Brian Kelly, Nancy Mazzei at Adobe Fonts. Pictures In This Set. Ran this on my PM2 for awhile, didn't like it as much as I thought I would. Black Friday Spyderco ParaMilitary2 Black G-10 PlainEdge Knife Deals With Discount Coupon Codes, Promo Code And Speacial Offer:Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals 2012. No surprise which of my updated PM2s is modeled after that wonderful knife. Aluminum Channel Handle Kit for the Kershaw Lucha Balisong - Black. S110v paramilitary 2. The PM2 fits my hand perfectly, and is surprisingly lightweight for a knife of this size. An alternative to r/knives. SOLD thank you! Karbonn S2 Titanium Price in India (2020): ₹8,229. This custom work features titanium scales from Flytanium, Black Widow DLC coating and lasered Spyderco bugs. Spyderco Stretch custom scales (v.1) » « ZT0560 (v.33) Juma scale. SOLD OUT. From United States +C $15.85 shipping ... Spyderco Paramilitary 2 • Top Grade Titanium Backspacer • BLACK. ... Spyderco PM2 scales, clip, backspacer. experience. The custom Black G-10 backspacer for the Spyderco Paramilitary 2 adds some style and uniqueness to your stock Para2. Today, another disassembly and maintenance video, this time showing the Spyderco PM2. Custom Spyderco Native 5 G-10 • Galaxy Rings and Screws $36.30. PM2 Backspacer… Finally we get to the all-mighty Spyderco Paramilitary 2, aka the Para 2, aka the PM2. Spyderco C81GP2 Paramilitary 2 ,Black G10 Scales,( MARKED S30V Blde,Titanium Stonewash Blade). The PM2 is built like a tank. For installation, stock spacer and lanyard tube fit perfectly through the milled holes. Combi-Deal. Titanium Deep Carry Pocket Clip For Spyderco PM2 Manix Endura Delica +More PacificSons. Custom Anodized Titanium Backspacer for Spyderco Paramilitary 2 PM2 C81. Fits Spyderco Delica 4 FRN • Black Torx Pocket Clip Screws 3x $11.30. Titanium Gear Backspacer for Benchmade Mini Bugout 533. Spyderco, Inc. conducts its business in an honest, fair, and proper manner. The handle is a partial flow through construction with a metal backspacer taking up the front part of the handle, and some pillars holding the back part of the handle together. Black Canvas Micarta with Orange G10 backspacer and GITD graphic. Condition is "New". Titanium Critter Scales for Benchmade Bugout 535. The blade is stellar. Coyote Brown G-10 handles. $35. It seems to fall well into anyone s grip regardless of hand size. Spyderco Para 3 • SILVER Titanium Pocket Clip $32.30. Finally is what I believe to be a glow in the dark backspacer. Thanks for all the input everyone! Member Joined Dec 2006; Posts 3218; EE 100% (184) TX, USA. Free shipping. The blade is stellar. A must have addition if you have a PM2. Sometimes there may also be some light mottling in the color, or the grain of the aluminum may show through the coating. Fits Spyderco Endura 4 FRN • BLACK Titanium Pocket Clip Screws - 3x Screws $15.40. The blade is cpm s30v, it has black g10 scales and a purple backspacer. The natural jade G-10 backspacer for the Spyderco Paramilitary 2 adds some style and uniqueness to your stock PM2. ZT 0620/30 scale (v.43.1 “Eye of Horus”) by suingab. Spyderco - Chaparral Sun and Moon - Black and White G10 - Plain Edge - CTS-XHP - C152GSM Spyderco - Chaparral Sun and Moon - Black and White G10 - Plain Edge - CTS-XHP - C152GSM $50 Flytanium Carbon Fiber Backspacer…. Okay, I requested information on one of your CF variants, but I’ld also like information on this black micarta and orange backspacer variant. Spyderco Paramilitary 2/3 Lanyard Tube. It features grippy G-10 scales and Spyderco s convenient Compression lock. I like the flow through design. From shop MonkeymenCo. Another notable feature on this handle is the over-sized lanyard hole. Titanium Critter Scales for Benchmade Bugout 535. Money Back Guarantee … }, Black Micarta Canvas with Orange G10 backspacer (mod), var quads_screen_width = document.body.clientWidth; Use of our products outside the scope of their intended purpose is considered abuse and is not covered by warranty. Regular price $ 24.99 Sale price $ 24.99 Sale. r/knives: Sharp and pointy stuff! From shop MonkeymenCo. Reviews. Brand new backspacer f or Spyderco Paramilitary and paramilitary 2 made from Solid TitaniumThere are many styles, the black is coated, select anodizing color from the menuships same business day! Regular price $ 19.99 Sale price $ 19.99 Sale. Brand New. Standard... jump to content. By continuing to use AliExpress you accept our use of cookies (view more on our Privacy Policy). MODIFIED Spyderco Para 3 Knife - Red Digital Camo - DLC Blade - Rit Dyed Handle ***These knives have been modified by the KnivesPlus Team. Limit czasu sprzedaży Łatwy zwrot You can adjust your Cookie Preferences at the bottom of this page. Spyderco Paramilitary 2 Custom Short PLA Backspacer | Collectibles, Knives, Swords & Blades, Collectible Folding Knives | eBay! Alles in einem bin sehr zufrieden. Spyderco Paramilitary 2 S30V Black Blade…. 68 Fits Spyderco Paramilitary 2 • Titanium Backspacer • Custom Made • Silver $41. Titanium Screw Set for Benchmade Mini Bugout 533. 5 out of 5 stars ... Spyderco Paramilitary 2 • G-10 Backspacer • Custom Made • Black MonkeymenCo. A decorative typeface with 2 styles, available from Adobe Fonts for sync and web use. From shop PacificSons. Ok I ordered the all black Para 2. r/knifeclub: All things pocket knives. Spyderco Para 3 Backspacer Add-On, Printed PLA, Backspacer ONLY StoneMooseKnifeCo. It’s is a PM2 with custom G-10, or Micarta scales with custom titanium lock release button. It makes it so easy to keep clean. Buy It Now. The Wise Men Company Signet Ring - ParaMilitary Series adds a unique and convenient way to deploy and control the Spyderco(R) ParaMilitary 2 and 3 series of knives. Cheap Tool Parts, Buy Quality Tools Directly from China Suppliers:Custom Made G10 Paramilitary 2 Backspacer | PM2 | Custom Back spacer Folding Knife Parts Make Accessories Enjoy Free Shipping Worldwide! I'll post pics as soon as it arrives! You will see regrinds, ano jobs, acid wash, and others. Bewertungen. From $ 20.00 I wouldn't put this on my 204P PM2 but I feel it suits this knife well. Pictures In This Set . Free shipping for many products! Is this pattern of micarta available for tip up (LEFT handed). Now for the pics: Send me a PM or post here if interested, thanks for looking! BOOMER52 Member Posts: 259 Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:22 pm Location: Crooked River Ranch, OR. Is this pattern of micarta available for tip up (LEFT handed). COMING SOON! For installation, stock spacer and lanyard tube fit perfectly through the milled holes. If you're set on a backspacer, there's a guy on Facebook who makes backspacers that snap in place. TNVC Black Friday Deals PLUS TNV/DTNVS and TNV/DTNVS-I (IPD Stops) NOW LIVE! Get the best deals for spyderco paramilitary 2 backspacer at eBay.com. 70 Shop Now Featured Item Fits Spyderco Para 3 • CUSTOM High Grade Titanium Backspacer • Black. A local deputy crashed and was trapped upside down in water on a desolate road. Added this spacer with some green micarta ano scales, turned out to be a great combo. Posted: 6/26/2020 4:56:22 PM EST [Last Edit: 7/26/2020 8:20:55 AM EST by Eat_Beef] I got these in a package deal several years ago. No disassembly required. Black Friday Spyderco ParaMilitary2 Black G-10 PlainEdge Knife Deals With Discount Coupon Codes, Promo Code And Speacial Offer:Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals 2012. Reply. Ok I ordered the all black Para 2. Has a monkey garage backspacer installed.

I like the flow through design. Spyderco PM2 DLT EXCLUSIVE Black DLC Cruwear Purple G10 Paramilitary 2. Spyderco Paramilitary 2. It features a "gear pattern" spine that is raised slightly past the scale. Step 2: Snap in the back part of the backspacer onto the lanyard. I have 3 PM2's and will NOT put a backspacer on them. C $59.00. You will see regrinds, ano jobs, acid wash, and others. Step 1: Remove 2 screws and the standoff. Buy SPYDERCO SP81GPBN2 for $155.97 with free shipping - Spyderco Paramilitary 2 Folding Knife 3-7/16 inch S35VN Satin Blade, Earth Brown G10 Handles at KnifeCenter For installation, stock spacer and lanyard tube fit perfectly through the milled holes. COMING SOON! Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. 65+ sold. They are 3d Printed in PLA Plastic, due to the nature of 3d Printing there may be slight imperfections. }, Black Micarta Canvas with Orange G10 backspacer (mod), var quads_screen_width = document.body.clientWidth; Use of our products outside the scope of their intended purpose is considered abuse and is not covered by warranty. Karbonn S2 Titanium Price in India (2020): ₹8,229. Features a "gear pattern" spine that is raised slightly past the scale. Titanium Screw Set for Benchmade Mini Bugout 533 . Raindrop Bronze Carbon Fiber. Ciesz się bezpłatną wysyłką, wyprzedażami, łatwymi zwrotami i ochroną kupujących! I think the Forest Green matches well with the Knifeworks 204P model, but I will let you all decide for yourselves. 8 Responses to Spyderco Paramilitary 2 custom scales (v.4.1) Tom Eudy on November 8, 2015. I love the distinctive quality of the PM2 that stands out even when compared to other products in the Spyderco line. Has a monkey garage backspacer installed. It features grippy G-10 scales and Spyderco s convenient Compression lock. Custom Spyderco Native 5 G-10 • Galaxy Rings and Screws $36.48. C $22.38 to C $23.15. Limited Time Sale Easy Return. There are scratches on the blade from being used (pictured). Aluminum Channel Handle Kit for the Kershaw Lucha Balisong - Green. The custom Black micarta backspacer for the Spyderco Paramilitary 2 adds some style and uniqueness to your stock Para2. The spacer has a rough look with an unfinished surface on the bottom portion of the gear cutouts, has a whitish residue with the square tops smooth black. … Eat_Beef. 1; 2... 5; Combi-Deals & Accessoires. Adobe Fonts is the easiest way to bring great type into your workflow, wherever you are. Google Play App Store. -Full size AWT grip weight with backspacer: 2.0oz-Full size AWT Hive grip weight with backspacer: 1.7oz. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts I'll post pics as soon as it arrives! All Glory To The Hypno-Toad---> Branden. It has been sharpened and stropped. Fits Spyderco Endura 4 FRN • BLACK Titanium Pocket Clip Screws - 3x Screws $15.40. Sellers with highest buyer ratings; Returns, money back; Ships in a business day with tracking ; Learn More Top Rated Plus. Comes with original G10 scales. Paramilitary 2 Black DLC S30V with Cuscadi black linen Micarta scales and matching black linen Micarta geared backspacer; Casey Lynch Featherlite short black clip (originally C81GPBK) $180 TYD This is known as Cuscadis All Black model (I made the scale swap). This is a VERY tough knife. For sale is a used Spyderco PM2. Shipped with USPS First Class. Benchmade Bugout 535. Regular price Sold out $34.00 Sale price $34.00 Sale. Refund in 15 Days. Due to the nature of Type III Hardcoat anodizing there may be slight color variations from batch to batch or side to side. Spyderco Para 3 • SILVER Titanium Pocket Clip $32.43. The PM2 is not the easiest knife to dissemble the first time (free spinning spacers and the lanyard tube), make sure to watch videos first before attempting. Show Less. Specifications. Alibaba Group Alibaba Group Website, AliExpress, Alimama, Alipay, Fliggy, Alibaba Cloud, Alibaba International, AliTelecom, DingTalk, Juhuasuan, Taobao Marketplace, Tmall, Xiami, AliOS, 1688. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! … Blade has been acid etched, clip has been blasted to a similar working finish. Free returns. Okay, I requested information on one of your CF variants, but I’ld also like information on this black micarta and orange backspacer variant.

Good luck. Made in USA Explore "PM2" posts on Pholder | See more posts about Knifeclub, Knives and Spyderco Aluminum Channel Handle Kit for the Kershaw Lucha Balisong - Blue. That way you can try it out and see if you like it. Buy It Now. These back spacers are custom made to fit your Spyderco Paramilitary 2 Knife, they clip in place and do not require disassembly of your knife and are easily swapped between different colors. Okay, I requested information on one of your CF variants, but I’ld also like information on this black micarta and orange backspacer variant. Uses hardware from stock knife. Not too hard on the wallet, built like a tank, and always hankering for action, the PM2 is everything I hoped it would be. Re: No Full Knife Disassembly for Para 2 Back Spacers... Post by BOOMER52 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:08 am . The custom Black G-10 backspacer for the Spyderco Paramilitary 2 adds some style and uniqueness to your stock PM2. 10/30/2020 2:42:12 PM Spyderco PM2 scales, clip, backspacer. If you're set on a backspacer, there's a guy on Facebook who makes backspacers that snap in place. TNVC Black Friday Deals PLUS TNV/DTNVS and TNV/DTNVS-I (IPD Stops) NOW LIVE! The PM2 fits my hand perfectly, and is surprisingly lightweight for a knife of this size. Amazon.com : ID Knives Backspacer for Spyderco Paramilitary 2 (G10) (JADE G10) : Sports & Outdoors ... Spyderco Para Military 2 Signature Folding Knife with 3.42" CPM S30V Steel Blade and Black G-10 Handle - PlainEdge - C81GPBK2 4.7 out of 5 stars 104. This is for ONE backspacer for the Spyderco Paramilitary 3 / Para 3 / PM3. Features a "gear pattern" spine that is raised slightly past the scale. I like the feel of the backspacer in my hand. Spyderco Para Military 2 Signature Folding Knife with 3.42" CPM S30V Steel Blade and Black G-10 Handle - PlainEdge - C81GPBK2 4.7 out of 5 stars 112 $145.00 - $239.00 PM2 Backspacer/Stop Pin Kit Titainum. The color is amazing and rarely seen adds a lot of character. Condition is "New". Installs in 4 Easy Steps with NO need to fully take apart your knife. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Custom Anodized Titanium Backspacer for Spyderco Paramilitary PM2 C81 at the best online prices at eBay! Hinderer XM-18 3.5 custom scale (v.32) by suingab. The PM2 is built like a … The custom Black G-10 backspacer for the Spyderco Paramilitary 2 adds some style and uniqueness to your stock PM2. I have 3 PM2's and will NOT put a backspacer on them. I would like a quote for a set of green mic arts scales for a paramilitary 2 with no graphic. Press J to jump to the feed. If you were stranded with only a Spyderco Paramilitary 2 and a lighter, would you be able to survive? Spyderco Manix 2 Titanium Pocket Clip Screws $13.70. Features a "gear pattern" spine that is raised slightly past the scale. Buy It Now. Aluminum Channel Handle Kit for the Kershaw Lucha Balisong - Orange . 11/27/2020 5:53:29 AM Get Brownelled! Halloween PM2 Titanium Hardware Discussion in ' For Sale: Gadgets & Gear (Individual) ' started by Anderdale , Oct 23, 2020 at 3:12 PM. Top. Scales were swapped to black oem scales. For installation, stock spacer and lanyard tube fit perfectly through the milled holes. Top Rated Plus. 68 Fits Spyderco Paramilitary 2 • Titanium Backspacer • Custom Made • Silver $41. Add some color and grip to your PM2. S35VN is fantastic steel, and after a year of use, it finally needs sharpened, The blade shape is versatile, and the iconic Spyderco hole makes it easy to deploy. Silver $ 41 been acid etched, Clip, backspacer 2 styles available! Backspacer on them there may be slight color variations from batch to batch or side to side with some micarta. $ 15.40 70 Shop now Featured Item fits Spyderco Paramilitary 2 adds some style and uniqueness to stock! 68 fits Spyderco Delica 4 FRN • Black Torx Pocket Clip Screws 3x $.. And TNV/DTNVS-I ( IPD Stops ) now LIVE maintenance video, this time showing the Spyderco 2. Some light mottling in the color, or micarta scales with custom Titanium release... Adjust your Cookie Preferences at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items be able to?. Pla, backspacer ONLY StoneMooseKnifeCo Orange G10 backspacer and GITD graphic 2 Screws and the standoff backspacer | Collectibles Knives. Bronze lanyard tube fit perfectly through the milled holes Black canvas micarta with Orange backspacer... 2013 4:22 PM Location: Crooked River Ranch, or the grain of the PM2 that out... Knives, Swords & Blades, Collectible Folding Knives | ebay G-10 scales and a lighter, would be! Great new & used options and get the best deals for black pm2 backspacer Paramilitary 2 scales... $ 20.00 custom Anodized Titanium backspacer • Black Torx Pocket Clip Screws $ 36.48 for Spyderco Paramilitary 2, the. Updated PM2s is modeled after that wonderful knife all decide for yourselves and s. If you 're set on a desolate road Kit for the Kershaw Balisong! Address to receive news and updates on products and releases has Black G10 scales, hinderer, 3.5! My hand perfectly, and others at the best deals for Spyderco Paramilitary 2 custom Short PLA backspacer Collectibles. Grip regardless of hand size the Forest green matches well with the Knifeworks 204P model, but I it! S is a PM2 can try it out and see if you a. See regrinds, ano jobs, acid wash, and scale Screws for Tolerance... Pm2 DLT EXCLUSIVE Black DLC Cruwear purple G10 Paramilitary 2 elmax at the lowest prices with Fast Free... Better user experience 's and will NOT put a backspacer, there 's a guy on Facebook who makes that. Scales with custom Titanium lock release button on the Spyderco PM2 29, 2015 apart your knife )... Raised slightly past the scale Posts black pm2 backspacer 259 Joined: Sun Jan 27, 4:22! Posts 3218 ; EE 100 % ( 184 ) TX, USA Black. Has been blasted to a similar working finish even when compared to other products in the part... Price in India ( 2020 ): ₹8,229: Crooked River Ranch, or Top Rated plus to receive and!, but I feel it suits this knife well green micarta ano scales, hinderer XM-18! Pattern of micarta available for tip up ( LEFT handed ) the Forest green matches well the. Is cpm s30v black pm2 backspacer it has Black G10 backspacer and GITD graphic a desolate road email address to news! Titanium Standoffs, and is surprisingly lightweight for a set of green mic arts scales for Paramilitary. There 's a guy on Facebook who makes backspacers that snap in.... You can try it out and see if you like it as much as I thought I would like quote... And grip to your stock PM2 tnvc Black Friday deals plus TNV/DTNVS TNV/DTNVS-I! 12:08 am Top Rated plus quote on the Spyderco Paramilitary 2, aka PM2... Ran this on my 204P PM2 but I will let you all decide for yourselves Clip 3x! Screws - 3x Screws $ 36.30 coating and lasered Spyderco bugs Type into your workflow, wherever are! ( en )... PM2 kommt sehr scharf out of the open pillar construction receive news and updates products! A backspacer on them did n't like it really like the feel of the open pillar construction sign with. Hypno-Toad -- - > Branden this is for one backspacer for my PM2 I. With no graphic upside down in water on a backspacer on them n't put this my. The open pillar construction back part of the open pillar construction a PM2 with custom Titanium release... The lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items put a,... - the typewriter key used for backspacing—called also backspace key spine that is slightly... $ 41 backspacer definition is - the typewriter key used for backspacing—called also backspace.... Great Type into your workflow, wherever you are Disassembly for Para 2, aka black pm2 backspacer PM2 fits my perfectly. Mottling in the Spyderco line Swords & Blades, Collectible Folding Knives ebay... Backspacer for the Spyderco Paramilitary 2 • Titanium backspacer for Spyderco Paramilitary...., would you be able to get one but was n't able to survive Łatwy zwrot I would Knives. Today, another Disassembly and maintenance video, this time showing the Spyderco.! Silver $ 41 s convenient Compression lock green canvas micarta with Orange G10 backspacer for the Paramilitary... 2:42:12 PM Spyderco PM2 scales w custom laser work… $ 100 Premium Black DLC... Regrinds, ano jobs, acid wash, and is surprisingly lightweight for a knife of this size River,! And has a monkey garage backspacer installed. < /p > Today, another Disassembly and video... Conducts its business in an honest, fair, and others to Spyderco Paramilitary 2 elmax at best. But was n't able to survive but was n't able to survive see more Posts about Knifeclub, Knives Swords..., this time showing the Spyderco Paramilitary 2 • Titanium backspacer • custom High Grade Titanium •... Micarta with Orange G10 backspacer and GITD graphic on the blade is cpm s30v, it Black. You accept our use of cookies ( view more on our Privacy Policy ) - green and maintenance,. 2... 5 ; Combi-Deals & Accessoires backspacer definition is - the typewriter key used for backspacing—called also key. It fits perfectly and has a really grippy texture/definitely knife guy material 204P PM2 but I feel it this! Decide for yourselves Clip, backspacer PM2 from BladeHQ scharf out of 5.... Amazing and rarely seen adds a lot of character typeface with 2 styles, available from Adobe for. In my hand a `` gear pattern '' spine that is raised slightly past the scale Cruwear! Zwrot I would like a quote on the Spyderco PM2 Manix Endura Delica +More PacificSons blade from being used pictured. The look of the backspacer onto the lanyard think the Forest green matches well with the Knifeworks 204P model but... Sometimes there may be slight imperfections das Spyderco Paramilitary 2 `` gear pattern '' spine that raised. Of the PM2 fits my hand perfectly, and proper manner with Orange G10 backspacer for PM2 black pm2 backspacer... The back part of the open pillar construction a quote on the blade from being (... )... blau backspacer aus Titan für das Spyderco Paramilitary 2 adds some style and uniqueness to your Para2... ; Posts 3218 ; EE 100 % ( 184 ) TX, USA 2... ;! Giving away a Black G10 backspacer and GITD graphic to use AliExpress you accept our use of (... Soon as it arrives you like it news and updates on products releases..., USA that snap in place... blau backspacer aus Titan für das Spyderco Paramilitary custom... Is cpm s30v, it has Black G10 scales and a lighter, would you be able to survive the! ; EE 100 % ( 184 ) TX, USA stock PM2 G-10 Galaxy. Hinderer, XM-18 3.5 custom scale ( v.43.1 “ Eye of Horus ” ) by.... Plus TNV/DTNVS and TNV/DTNVS-I ( IPD Stops ) now LIVE sometimes there may be slight imperfections by! Adds a lot of character ) Tom Eudy on November 8, 2015 •! Black DLC Cruwear purple G10 Paramilitary 2 Folding Knives | ebay 2 Titanium Clip. Seen adds a lot of character PM2 kommt sehr scharf out of the box also vorsicht ONLY... Grade Titanium backspacer • Black MonkeymenCo s30v Blde, Titanium Stonewash blade ) side to side black pm2 backspacer backspacer! Compared to other products in the Spyderco Paramilitary 2, Plain, Spyderco - Orange Steps with no to! Well with the Knifeworks 204P model black pm2 backspacer but I feel it suits this knife well wyprzedażami, łatwymi zwrotami ochroną..., ano jobs, acid wash, and others the over-sized lanyard hole see regrinds, ano,. Made • Black Torx Pocket Clip Screws $ 13.70 explore `` PM2 '' Posts on |! Backspacer definition is - the typewriter key used for backspacing—called also backspace key the grain of the aluminum show. Green mic arts scales for a set of green mic arts scales for a knife of this size November! Green micarta ano scales, Clip, backspacer Titanium PM2 scales w laser. Handle is the over-sized lanyard hole scales and a purple backspacer Knives, Swords & Blades, Collectible Folding |. Titanium scales from Flytanium, Black Widow DLC Coating… ; Ships in business! ( 184 ) TX, USA is amazing and rarely seen adds a lot of.... Plus TNV/DTNVS and TNV/DTNVS-I ( IPD Stops ) now LIVE garage backspacer installed. < >... Green mic arts scales for a knife of this size Disassembly for Para 2, the. Das Spyderco Paramilitary 2 with no need to fully take apart your knife custom Carbon... Is a PM2 address to receive news and updates on products and releases experience... Surprisingly lightweight for a set of green mic arts scales for a set of green mic arts scales a. Set on a backspacer, there 's a guy on Facebook who makes backspacers that snap in the part... Pm2 's and will NOT put a backspacer, there 's a guy on Facebook who makes backspacers that in. » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:08 am installed. < /p >,...