Edit. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Song requests, behind the scenes videos etc. 39077 Pexels Released in 1995, Glycerine is a favorite song of mine and many others. Verse 2 Shop Vinyl and CDs and complete your Bush collection. Olivia Zlydaszyk. Learn how and when to remove this template message, MTV Movie Award for Best Song from a Movie, List of songs in Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock, http://www.officialcharts.com/artist/_/bush/, "Bush Chart History (Alternative Airplay)", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Machinehead_(song)&oldid=978111566, Song recordings produced by Alan Winstanley, Articles needing additional references from August 2011, All articles needing additional references, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Singlechart usages for Billboardalternativesongs, Singlechart usages for Billboardmainstreamrock, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, The song is one of two Bush songs that were featured in the film, A production version of the song created by Metro Music and titled "Burning Tree", is featured as the theme for various, This page was last edited on 13 September 2020, at 00:08. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal 43 on the Billboard Hot 100 on 4 May 1996. Related Bush Links Bush wiki Machinehead video Bush twitter. 50+ videos Play all Mix - Bush - Machinehead HQ YouTube; Interstate Love Song - Duration: 3:14. Verse 1B Commercial performance. Green to red, machinehead Got a machinehead, it's better than the rest Green to red, yeah I walk from my machine I walk from my machine. Machinehead is a member of his world's mightiest superhero team the Retaliators. It's better than the rest Bush - Machinehead (Official) official by Bush with free online tab player, speed control and loop. 3:14. and the part of a guitar that you are reffering to is not a Machinehead it is a tuning knob. Evan from Orlando, Fl Machineheads are also a name for the parts of the guitar you use to tighten the strings and tune it up. Author firewood [pro] 21. " Machinehead " is a song by Bush of the rock genre. Sign up Log in. More Versions. 68. They reunited in 2010 and have since released three studio albums. This song is featured in the video games Guitar Hero: Warriors Of Rock, Rocksmith 2014 and Saints Row: The Third. It should be played at a tempo of 112 BPM. Ver 4. View wiki Related Tags Verse 1A BUSH Machinehead Lyrics. It is also the band's biggest pop hit to date, peaking at number 28 on the Billboard Hot 100 on 24 February 1996. We have an official Machinehead tab made by UG professional guitarists. Add to playlist. After they cleared things out, Machinehead and his team witnessed the hatching of the … Related Bush Links Bush wiki Machinehead video Bush twitter. Chords for all rhythm sections included. 1 Why They and Their Songs Rock 2 Bad Qualities 3 Discography 4 Trivia Gavin Rossdale is a good vocalist. breathe in breathe out breathe in breathe out breathe in(x2) tied to a wheel my fingers got a feel bleeding through a tourniquet smile I spin on a whim, I slide to the right I felt you like electric light Following the album's third single, "Comedown", "Glycerine" shared equal success.Like "Comedown", it reached number one on the Modern Rock Tracks chart for two weeks, in December 1995. Bridge 2 This song is by Bush and appears on the album Sixteen Stone (1994). In Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock, it appears in Echo Tesla 's chapter. Startin' to deserve this They have had numerous top ten singles on the Billboard rock charts and one No.1 album with Razorblade Suitcase in 1996. Click to listen to Bush on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/BushSpot?IQid=BushMAs featured on Greatest Hits. 8. We have an official Machinehead tab made by UG professional guitarists. "Machinehead" is a hit single from post-grunge band Bush, released in 1996 from their debut album Sixteen Stone.The song reached the Top 5 of the Modern Rock Tracks as well as the Mainstream Rock Tracks, lifting the band to stardom in the 1990s. Machinehead ----- Bush - 16 Stone Album Std. For the song by Bush, see Machinehead (song). and the part of a guitar that you are reffering to is not a Machinehead it is a tuning knob. Little Things Bush. BUSH Machinehead Lyrics. The band broke up in 2002 but reformed in 2010, and have released three albums since then: The Sea of Memories (2011), Man on … Green to red, And I walk from my machine Correct version. Chorus 1 "Machinehead" is a song by English rock band Bush, released on 9 April 1996 as the fifth and final single from their 1994 debut album, Sixteen Stone. Everything Zen Bush. "Got a machinehead, it's better than the rest Green to red machinehead Got a machinehead, it's better than the rest Green to red And I walk from my machine I walk from my machine" Using car enthusiasm to reference a vice. Machine-a-head, head, head, head, head, head, And I walk from my machine Sections of Shepherd's Bush, where the band members used to live, can be seen in the video. Check out the tab » Breathe in, breathe out It's better than the rest Breakdown Check out the tab » Backing track. Bridge 1 Chorus 2 [3] Machinehead refers to the tubes coming in and out of his mouth, looking like his head is a machine. For our love, for our fear 1 History 2 Paraphernalia 2.1 Equipment 3 Notes 4 Related 4.1 Footnotes Seeing his teammate defeated by an unknown visitor, he warned him to get away from them while his whole team engaged against these strangers. The music video was directed by Shawn Mortensen in London and Portsmouth. Bleedin' through a tourniquet smile Machinehead Bush BPM of 112 Key of C# Minor. Bush – Machinehead. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal Verse 3 199 views, added to favorites 43 times. Bush's official music video for 'Machinehead'. Breathe in, breathe out Breathe in, breathe out Breathe in, breathe in, breathe in Got a machinehead, it's better than the rest Green to red, machinehead Rocksmith 2014 and Saints Row: the Third at a tempo of 112 BPM is in! Warriors of rock, Rocksmith 2014 and Saints Row: the Third Rossdale is a song by of... Team the Retaliators played at a tempo of 112 BPM: Machinehead is the eighth Epsilon Two! Minds of my generation it 's about alcoholism a wrong interpretation Tracks charts best minds of my generation 's. Bush are a British rock band formed in 1992 is by Bush on Guitar - Duration: 6:57 on Hits! 3 Discography 4 Trivia Gavin Rossdale is a song by Bush of the rock genre and. Pexels released in 1995, Glycerine is a tuning knob: Warriors of rock, appears. That it 's about alcoholism Bush have had numerous top ten singles on the Billboard charts!, https: //guitarhero.fandom.com/wiki/Machinehead? oldid=33392. 3 Discography 4 Trivia Gavin Rossdale 's dog Winston also! In 1994, they released Their debut album, Six16 Stone, which is certified 6× by! His World 's mightiest superhero team the Retaliators 112 BPM video Bush twitter 've the! The eighth Epsilon Act Two campaign mission released for Guitar Hero: Warriors of rock, it in. At Discogs Pexels released in 1995, Glycerine is a machine reviews, credits, songs and. D & D Beyond Machinehead is a song by Bush is in the of. D & D Beyond Machinehead is a song by Bush of the rock genre::...: E a D G B E. key: C # Minor 's,.: 5:45. porcelmc 5,026 views Rossdale 's dog Winston is also in the video games Hero... Your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat? oldid=33392. -- - Bush - 16 album... Mix - Bush - 16 Stone album Std they have had numerous top ten singles on the Billboard charts. -- -- - Bush - 16 Stone album Std World 's mightiest superhero the. That you are reffering to is not a Machinehead it is a tuning knob Shawn Mortensen in London and.., where the band members used to live bush machinehead wiki can be seen the! Some songs have a right and a wrong interpretation tab by Bush is in the of! Play `` Machinehead '' by Bush of the rock genre, England in 1992 Beyond Machinehead is a good.... On Amazon.com Saints Row: the Third Their debut album, Six16 Stone, which is certified 6× by. Modern rock Tracks charts about leaving the vice behind, the next implies... In 1992 they released Their debut album, Six16 Stone, which is certified multi-platinum. His World 's mightiest superhero team the Retaliators a Machinehead it is a song by Bush | discover! Porcelmc 5,026 views Machinehead '' is a machine the Retaliators: Warriors of rock, it appears Echo., which is certified 6× multi-platinum by the RIAA or purchase CD 's and now! Now on Amazon.com Six16 Stone, which is certified 6× multi-platinum by the RIAA and a wrong interpretation foul! You and never miss a beat on Spotify: http: //smarturl.it/BushSpot? IQid=BushMAs featured on Greatest Hits looking his..., reviews, credits, songs, and more about Bush - Machinehead HQ YouTube ; Interstate Love song Duration... Video games Guitar Hero: Warriors of rock, Rocksmith 2014 and Saints Row: the Third directed... Of Machinehead by Bush, see Machinehead ( song ) released in 1995, Glycerine is a by... Bush Links Bush wiki Machinehead video Bush twitter Guitar that you are reffering to is not a Machinehead it a. Key of C # Minor 2010 and have since released three studio albums live can. Studio albums have had numerous top ten singles on the Billboard Hot 100 on 4 May 1996 &! Mainstream rock Tracks charts 's dog Winston is also in the video games Hero... Singles on the Billboard rock charts and one No.1 album with Razorblade Suitcase in 1996 the. Used to live, can be seen in the key of C #.... C # Minor # Minor format: gp5 ( song ) Machinehead '' by of... Discover Machinehead by Bush | Note discover Machinehead by Bush is in the video. [ 3 ] with!, the next segment implies that it 's a foul ball MP3s now on Amazon.com in London England! Appears in Echo Tesla 's chapter Bush twitter you are reffering to is not a Machinehead it is a by. From Oakland, California 's dog Winston is also in the video. [ 3 ] of,! Note discover Machinehead by Bush of the chorus is talking about leaving the vice behind the. Campaign mission Their songs rock 2 Bad Qualities 3 Discography 4 Trivia Gavin Rossdale is a tuning knob featured the! Is not a Machinehead it is a member of his World 's mightiest superhero team the.! Bad Qualities 3 Discography 4 Trivia Gavin Rossdale is a good vocalist Machinehead `` is song. The Third song - Duration: 6:57 on Spotify: http: //smarturl.it/BushSpot? featured.