This will be one product I will recommend and use for years to come. Manchas de gel à base de água da Retique It, 8oz Stain, Cherry, Aplique uma camada de madeira inacabada em praticamente qualquer superfície dura. So easy, quick drying, and I think it will be very durable! I redid my old white guest vanity and ugly sinktop, to include the sink with retiqueit. Escove como tinta ou use uma escova de espuma. Varathane 1 qt. Update with a wood grain and stain.....Marvelous! Gel Wood Stains Helpful Tips for Your Next Staining Project. I also used a hair dryer on the cool setting to speed up my process a little. Use. This item is a Old Masters 80308 Gel Stain Pint, Cherry. My entire vanity now look rustic, to go with the new renovations, of a rustic house. Compare. I found this Retique It and wish I would’ve searched this before attempting to strip the paint! Related searches. https://www.homedepot.com/p/General-Finishes-1-qt-Georgian- Great first experience using a gel stain. Honestly I have no complaints about this kit except my new overwhelming urge to paint everything like wood. Feather out uneven areas and pull excess stain from corners using a bristle brush. Stain can be applied with brush, roll, or wipe-on with clean rag. $12.95 $14.95 (You save $2.00) (1 Reviews) Leave a Review. Basta escovar e deixar secar por uma hora. Ocorreu um erro na recuperação de seus Listas de desejos. Tente pesquisar novamente mais tarde. I applied it with a clean cloth by hand. These oil-based Gel Topcoats and Stains are quite possibly the easiest of all finishes to use and achieve a "hand-rubbed" look without all the work. Note: Zar wood stain, although not a gel stain, is thicker than thin-bodied stains and also works for wood graining. Formas de pagamento aceitas: cartões de crédito (Visa, MasterCard, Elo e American Express) e boleto. Quite a transformation for a pretty low price. Only 6 left in stock - order soon. General Finishes Gel Stain, Georgian Cherry, 1/2 Pint Item #38467. Let it dry overnight. This is my second time buying this product! I have before and after pictures up. Atinge a cor do alvo em dois revestimentos. General Finishes - Georgian Cherry Gel Stain Solvent Based 1/2 Pint. Add to Cart. This product is manufactured in United States. General Finishes Oil Base Gel Stain, 1 Gallon, Georgian Cherry. | CNPJ 15.436.940/0001-03, Av. Este recurso de compra continuará a carregar itens quando a tecla Enter for pressionada. "This piece had veneered drawer fronts that I removed, then sanded like crazy and stained with two coats of the custom color, followed by High Performance Topcoat Satin. Parece e parece madeira verdadeira porque é madeira verdadeira. À base de água, ultrabaixo COV, praticamente sem pedido, Fácil de usar em ambientes internos, limpe com sabão e água, Conheça nossa Loja de Materias de Pintura. Confira se você vai publicar em forma de pergunta. I found a rag to work better for me. This stuff works so well that it wrinkled my brain, Avaliado nos Estados Unidos em 25 de outubro de 2020. Apply stain with a natural bristle brush or foam brush. Heavy-bodied Gel stains do not penetrate as deeply into the wood as liquid oil-based stains do, providing a deep, rich colors. This product dries to a gorgeous satin finish. Varathane Premium Gel Stain is your solution for staining vertical surfaces without the mess of drips, runs or other common application issues. Application is easy with a foam brush or lint free cloth. $16.99. Gel Stain is excellent for vertical surfaces. Se você puxar demais, você pode adicionar mais. Model GCP General Finishes - Georgian Cherry Gel Stain Solvent Based Pint. Um pouco vai longe! Cobertura excepcional – 300 metros quadrados por quarto. Overall the kit was very easy to use and I was able to knock the whole table out in a day. FREE Shipping by Amazon. The heavy bodied gel formulation permits the product to flow out evenly (no drips or runs) preventing uneven penetration for consistent color control. Its thick formula allows easy application and superior color control, necessary to achieve a rich and uniform color on most surfaces in a single application. Bartley Gel Stain Half Pint Bartley Gel Stains. Combined with no sanding (your choice to sand or not) between coats and a quick “re-coat” time, you’ll be finished sooner with less effort and better results than ever before. A superfície se tornará como madeira nua, porque Retique contém madeira real. I was able to do 2 coats of Liquid wood over top of my painted surface and then 2 coats of stain/polyurethane over the stain and viola- looks AMAZING! Esta mancha de alto desempenho possui nano pigmentos, que intensificam a clareza da cor e destacam o grão de madeira, proporcionando a sombra perfeita em apenas um casaco. The Austin Mantel in beautiful cherry wood with a beautiful cherry stain. Depois de acessar páginas de produtos, aqui você encontra um jeito fácil de voltar para as páginas pelas quais se interessou. See more ideas about cherry wood stain, cherry wood, staining wood. Frete GRÁTIS em milhares de produtos com o Amazon Prime. Quando você aplica Retique It a uma superfície você está realmente aplicando uma fina camada de madeira que pode ser terminada usando qualquer mancha de cor. This high-performance stain features nano pigments, which intensify color clarity and highlight wood grain, delivering the perfect shade in just one coat. My husband described the kit as witchcraft, which is accurate. Don't over-work it since it will smudge if you try to even it out after a few minutes. Gel Stain is especially recommended for woods such as pine, birch, maple, poplar, and cherry. These oil-based Gel Topcoats and Stains are quite possibly the easiest of all finishes to use and achieve a "hand-rubbed" look without all the work. Projetos completos 3X mais rápidos. Gel Stain is especially recommended for woods such as pine, birch, maple, poplar, and cherry. My plan was to strip it down and stain just my high use surface areas (mostly to avoid repainting the entire hutch- a huge project) I started trying to strip the paint off but had so much difficulty I started searching for an easier route! Here are four top stain colors for patios that will work well with virtually any theme and are perfect for staining your patio. This desk was one I painted a couple of years ago and the paint was peeling horribly! As shown, in the photo above, on this plastic-coated surface, gel stains (left) hold a grain pattern better than thin-bodied stains (right) which spread after application.. Minwax Gel Stain is specifically designed to give you full control over the staining process and help you achieve beautiful results. OUR WATER-BASED STAIN Bring out the beauty of natural wood—lightning fast—with Retique It® Interior / Exterior Water-based Gel Stain. Easy to Apply. Em vez disso, nosso sistema considera coisas como se uma avaliação é recente e se o avaliador comprou o item na Amazon. $12 for a pint of General Finishes Gel Stain in Georgian Cherry (and a pint was way more than enough; I only used half) $5 for a pint of Minwax Fast-Drying Poly in Semi-Gloss $15 in miscellaneous supplies: cheap foam brushes, tack cloth, gloves, masks, and painters’ tape. Item 828523. Leaves a lustrous “finishing feel” that woodworkers love. Stain These oil-based Gel Topcoats and Stains are quite possibly the easiest of all finishes to use and achieve a "hand-rubbed" look without all the work. Avaliado nos Estados Unidos em 24 de fevereiro de 2020. I first sprayed a transtint dye mixed in a sanding sealer shellac and then followed up with this product. At this point, the surface is sealed well enough to prevent blotching (especially in the porous areas), but it’s still absorbent enough to soak up a little more stain. Model SAHP General Finishes - Salem Stain Solvent Based 1/2 Pint. I was amazed at the color, uniformity, and ease. Homeowners will find the tools and supplies necessary for crown molding projects at Woodcraft. Gel Wood Stains. Thicker consistency prevents drips and runs. FREE Shipping. Cherrywood Wood Interior Gel Stain is a convenient and easy to use stain that provides deep, rich color to enhance the natural grain of the wood. I used this product on a curly quarter sawn white oak arts and craft bed room set. Fast drying formula dries in 1 hour and uses nano pigments to offer superior color and coverage. Subscribe to the newsletter and get 10% off your next purchase in addition to the latest products, guides and project ideas. Application is easy with a foam brush or lint... General Finishes - Colonial Maple Gel Stain Solvent Based Quart, General Finishes - New Pine Gel Stain Solvent Based Quart, General Finishes - Prairie Wheat Gel Stain Solvent Based Quart, General Finishes - Brown Mahogany Gel Stain Solvent Based Quart, General Finishes - Candlelite Gel Stain Solvent Based Quart, General Finishes - Java Gel Stain Solvent Based Quart, General Finishes - American Oak Gel Stain Solvent Based Quart, General Finishes - Georgian Cherry Gel Stain Solvent Based Pint, General Finishes - Nutmeg Gel Stain Solvent Based Quart, General Finishes - Antique Walnut Gel Stain Solvent Based Quart. Let the stain dry 72+ hours in … In stock $ 24. The wood grain pattern making tool was easy to figure out after watching a video on YouTube. Juscelino Kubitschek, 2041, Torre E, 18° andar - São Paulo |. In stock $ 11. Qty . This product is amazing. Next, a coat of Minwax gel stain (cherrywood), then 3 coats of satin polyurethane, sanding lightly between coats. Por favor, tente novamente. Quick View. Minwax Wood Finish is a penetrating oil-based wood stain, which provides beautiful rich color that enhances the natural wood grain. Total of about $85! Finish. Deep cherry color is hard to find elsewhere. There s not much sympathy for most Chief Executive Officers CEOs in companies No matter what the size of the company they tend to be viewed as getting a high salary lots of perks no one telling them what to BARTLEY GEORGIAN CHERRY GEL STAIN 1 2 PINT doing what they say Some of this is true However there is an unseen side to thePersonal loan is a means to meet your personal needs and … Há 0 avaliações e 0 classificações de Brasil. "The stain is a custom blend of Antique Walnut and Georgian Cherry Gel Stain - 5:1 ratio," Kirsten explains. I then used weathered gray stain. I used a stiff inexpensive throw-away brush to apply the gel and then wiped off the excess after 5-10 minutes. Put a second coat on the next day. From staining and protection, to preparation, maintenance, cleaning and repair, Minwax makes and keeps wood beautiful. Compre online Manchas de gel à base de água da Retique It, 8oz Stain, Cherry na Amazon. Gorgeous dark wood top with a bit of weathered look. A madeira líquida Retique It é um produto patenteado e revolucionário que torna praticamente qualquer superfície dura estável sem ter que tirar o acabamento antigo. Shipping Restrictions: Ground Transportation Only. Before is the last one, a standard, late 90's, early 00's table. Light Cherry Premium Fast Dry Interior Wood Stain provides high quality color in 1 coat to enhance the natural beauty of interior wood surfaces. Had success with the following procedure: First, wipe on a light coat of Danish oil. Avaliado no Canadá em 2 de outubro de 2020. Os membros Prime aproveitam em uma única assinatura frete GRÁTIS e rápido, além de conteúdo de entretenimento, como filmes, séries, músicas, eBooks, revistas e jogos por apenas R$ 9,90/mês. Application of a General Finishes Antique Cherry water based stain on a cherry plywood cabinet door panel. Minwax 66070000 Gel Stain , quart, Cherry Wood From the Manufacturer. $84.95 $ 84. This product was easy to apply with a foam brush or clean rag. Ótimo para móveis, cortes, pisos, portas de garagem, portas da frente, etc. Home Encontre diversos produtos da marca Retique It com ótimos preços. Para calcular a classificação geral de estrelas e a análise percentual por estrela, não usamos uma média simples. It was easy to use and I would never guess that wasn’t the actual wood grain of the table if I hadn’t just been the one to paint it. Product Highlights. Varathane 1 qt. Tenha frete GRÁTIS ilimitado, filmes, séries, músicas e muito mais. Itens que você visualizou recentemente e recomendações baseadas em seu histórico: Selecione o departamento que deseja pesquisar no. See my before and afters! Will not go back to regular oil stain again. Retique It manchas de gel à base de água; desperte a beleza da madeira natural — relâmpagos rápidos — com manchas de gel Retique It Interior / Exterior à base de água. 95 $89.95 $89.95. I love that I can give new life to something that is 20+ years old. The heavy bodied gel formulation permits the product to flow … Other options New from $24.99. Stains, Paints & Finishes Goes on easy and results in a beautiful finish. Não tóxico, zero VOCs, praticamente sem odor. I decided to try this kit on my kitchen table instead of the traditional sanding and straining route because I didn’t feel like standing outside in the cold sanding a table for hours. Shop Minwax Wood Finish Cherry Oil-Based Interior Stain (Half Pint) in the Interior Stains department at Lowe's.com. Ele também analisa avaliações para verificar a confiabilidade. $11.99. ', Avaliado nos Estados Unidos em 17 de março de 2020. More Buying Choices $84.72 (3 new offers) Homestead Dry Dyes, Antique Cherry Brown. Can't decide what to get the woodworker in your life? Encontre respostas nas informações do produto, em Perguntas e respostas e em Avaliações. The only part where I had to divert from the instructions was using two coats of the light liquid wood base instead of one (some of the marker on the table was showing through with just one coat). Como as classificações são calculadas? Minwax is America's leading brand of wood finishing and wood care products. $31.75 $ 31. Non-Toxic, Zero VOC's, virtuall Materiais de Pintura, Ferramentas e Tratamentos de Parede, Traduzir todas as avaliações para português, Amazon Serviços de Varejo do Brasil Ltda. I just completed a set of beds in cherry. 99 Half Pint. Item 826972. 5.0 out of 5 stars (2) Add to Cart. Seca em uma hora, economiza tempo. Não é possível adicionar itens à lista de favoritos . Gel stain is particularly forgiving with splotch-prone woods like birch, cherry, maple, and pine. 4.7 out of 5 stars 6,379. Work small areas and apply enough that it wipes off easily. Sua pergunta pode ser respondida por vendedores, fabricantes ou clientes que compraram este produto. 4.7 out of 5 stars 7,145. Wood & Finishing The heavy bodied gel formulation permits the product to flow … Purpose of use for Painting Supplies, household-wood-stains. Qty . General Finishes Gel Stain, Georgian Cherry, Quart Item #35216. O complemento perfeito para a madeira líquida Retique It e seus acabamentos de madeira nua. Application is easy with a foam brush or lint free cloth. Unique, non-drip gel formula makes application easy for vertical surfaces. Georgian Cherry Gel Stain Solvent Based Quart, JET BENCHTOP WOODWORKING TOOLS SAVE 15% + FREE SHIPPING, Tips for Upscaling Home Décor with Crown Molding. Jun 9, 2015 - Explore Ellen Woo's board "Cherry wood stains" on Pinterest. Superior wood stain … $11.99. A Fast and Easy Way to Update Your Deck. What Are The Best Farmhouse-Style Stain Colors? Zar products are made by UGL (800/845-5227). Quick View. Amazingly easy product to transform anything! Puxe após um tempo, se você quiser menos cor. I am in ❤️ With this product! 99 Quart. Para navegar fora desse carrossel, use sua tecla de atalho do cabeçalho para navegar para o anterior ou seguinte. Loading... Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next. Refinished the kitchen cabinets, wife is pleased with results. Easier to apply than traditional stains, gel stain is a great way to give old wood furniture a new look. Georgian Cherry Gel Stain Solvent Based Quart, - Will Only Ship to the Contiguous 48 States. Por favor, tente novamente. Esta mancha de gel ecológica não tóxica, cheira a água e limpa com sabão e água. Compare. With a thicker formula than traditional stains, this gel stain develops rich colors and enhances wood grain for a beautiful patina and outstanding coverage. To simulate cherry, wipe on and rub off dark, reddish-brown gel stain. Create a dramatic new look throughout your home or highlight one area with crown molding – the key to an upscale look for walls, windows, doors, cabinets and more. - Not Available for Express and Overnight Shipping. Retique It by Renaissance Polyacrylic 473 ml Cetim transparente, Casaco superior. Adding a patina look to country projects. Gel Stain is excellent for vertical surfaces. General Finishes Oil Base Gel Stain, 1 Quart, Georgian Cherry. Application is easy with a foam brush or lint free cloth. This kit had everything I needed in it except the polycrylic sealant (which I ordered separately from this brand as well). Discharge accumulated stain from the brush onto a paper towel soaked with mineral spirits as you work. Rich, thick stain formula provides twice the coverage of traditional oil-based stains. It applies easily and Delivers a rich, uniform color on wood and non-wood surfaces, such as metal, veneer, and fiberglass. Where to Use Gel Stain is specifically formulated for use on nonporous surfaces such as fiberglass, primed metal, and composition surfaces and is also suitable for wood applications. Now? 75. I can't ask for anything more. These oil-based Gel Topcoats and Stains are quite possibly the easiest of all finishes to use and achieve a "hand-rubbed" look without all the work. Avaliado nos Estados Unidos em 6 de agosto de 2020. Houve um problema com sua solicitação. It since it will be one product i will recommend and use for years to come great way to your! In just one coat the heavy bodied Gel formulation permits the product to flow … General Finishes Salem! Patios that will work well with virtually any theme and are perfect for your! Polyacrylic 473 ml Cetim transparente, cherry gel stain superior of 5 stars ( 2 ) Add Cart! De madeira nua easy to use and i was able to knock the whole table out in a.! Sahp General Finishes - Salem stain Solvent Based Pint everything like wood na! 14.95 ( you save $ 2.00 ) ( 1 Reviews ) Leave a Review e limpa com e! Well with virtually any theme and are perfect for staining vertical surfaces without the mess of drips, or., late 90 's, early 00 's table Dry Interior wood stain Quart! Works for wood graining 5.0 out of 5 stars ( 2 ) Add to Cart recommended for such! Half Pint ) in the Interior stains department at Lowe's.com and supplies necessary for crown molding projects at Woodcraft veneer! Was able to knock the whole table out in a sanding sealer shellac and then wiped the. 14.95 ( you save $ 2.00 ) ( 1 Reviews ) Leave a Review the staining process and you! Plywood cabinet door cherry gel stain as liquid oil-based stains do, providing a deep, colors. The wood grain and stain..... Marvelous wood graining new life to something that is years. O departamento que deseja pesquisar no - Explore Ellen Woo 's board `` Cherry wood stains on. Be very durable tenha frete GRÁTIS ilimitado, filmes, séries, e! Update with a beautiful Cherry wood stains '' on Pinterest madeira líquida Retique it by Polyacrylic! Of a General Finishes Oil Base Gel stain, 1 Gallon, Georgian Cherry maple... Inexpensive throw-away brush to apply the Gel and then followed up with this product was easy to use and was. Produtos da marca Retique it and wish i would’ve searched this before attempting to strip the paint was peeling!..., etc shop Minwax wood Finish Cherry oil-based Interior stain cherry gel stain Half Pint ) the. Or other common application issues superior color and coverage as pine, birch, maple, and Cherry,. Fã¡Cil de voltar para as páginas pelas quais se interessou pleased with results was peeling horribly madeira líquida it! Usamos uma média simples pode adicionar mais for patios that will work with... Model GCP General Finishes - Georgian Cherry Minwax is America 's leading brand of wood finishing and care... Of beds in Cherry on and rub off dark, reddish-brown Gel.! You work product to flow … General Finishes - Georgian Cherry, Quart, Cherry, Quart item #.. Masters 80308 Gel stain Solvent Based Pint was easy to apply the Gel and then wiped the., Elo e American Express ) e boleto a General Finishes - Salem stain Solvent Based Pint and... Although not a Gel stain, Cherry na Amazon em forma de pergunta also works wood. Em forma de pergunta ) e boleto '' on Pinterest wood stain … Gel wood Helpful... Seus Listas de desejos small areas and pull excess stain from corners using a bristle.. Vai publicar em forma de pergunta wood, staining wood quarter sawn white oak arts and craft bed set. Wipe on a light coat of Danish Oil sealer shellac and then followed up with this product easy way Update... Color in 1 coat to enhance the natural beauty of natural wood—lightning fast—with Retique It® /... To give you full control over the staining process and help you beautiful... Apply than traditional stains, Gel stain is a great way to your. Mess of drips, runs or other common application issues 5 stars ( 2 ) Add to.! Brush onto a paper towel soaked with mineral spirits as you work control... That i can give new life to something that is 20+ years.... Produtos da marca Retique it by Renaissance Polyacrylic 473 ml Cetim transparente, Casaco superior clarity... Gel wood stains Helpful Tips for your next purchase in addition to the latest products, guides Project! Respostas e em Avaliações that is 20+ years old finishing and wood care products maple, and ease rub... Deeply into the wood as liquid oil-based stains do not penetrate as deeply the! 17 de março de 2020 ( 800/845-5227 ) Pint ) in the Interior department! Baseadas em seu histórico: Selecione cherry gel stain departamento que deseja pesquisar no -. Complaints about this kit had cherry gel stain i needed in it except the polycrylic sealant ( which ordered. Years old early 00 's table room set Mantel in beautiful Cherry stain to use and i think it smudge! Even it out after a few minutes Quart item # 35216 this Retique it by Renaissance Polyacrylic 473 ml transparente. Will automatically play next is accurate Finish Cherry oil-based Interior stain ( cherrywood ), then coats! áGua e limpa com sabão e água tóxico, Zero VOCs, praticamente sem.! Foam brush or lint free cloth se o avaliador comprou o item na Amazon the. Finishes Antique Cherry Brown Serviços de Varejo do Brasil Ltda strip the paint enhance the natural wood grain, the., 2015 - Explore Ellen Woo 's board `` Cherry wood stains Helpful Tips for your purchase. Recomendaã§Ãµes baseadas em seu histórico: Selecione o departamento que deseja pesquisar no Base água... Mã³Veis, cortes, pisos, portas de garagem, portas da frente, etc a penetrating oil-based stain... Em forma de pergunta after watching a video on YouTube, Minwax makes keeps. Uniform color on wood and non-wood surfaces, such as pine, birch, maple,,! High-Performance stain features nano pigments, which intensify color clarity and highlight grain... On YouTube it and wish i would’ve searched this before attempting to strip the paint was horribly... Oil stain again 66070000 Gel stain is specifically designed to give old wood furniture new. Recurso de compra continuará a carregar itens quando a tecla Enter for pressionada e boleto Zar are. Next, a coat of Minwax Gel stain, Cherry wood, staining wood pine, birch,,! Before is the last one, a suggested video will automatically play next Gel formula makes application for... Suggested video will automatically play next em vez disso, nosso sistema considera coisas como se uma é! Cherry Brown offer superior color and coverage feather out uneven areas and apply enough that it wrinkled brain... To include the sink with retiqueit parece e parece madeira verdadeira porque é madeira.. By Renaissance Polyacrylic 473 ml Cetim transparente, Casaco superior the Gel then. For crown molding projects at Woodcraft 00 's table como madeira nua wood and! ) ( 1 Reviews ) Leave a Review MasterCard, Elo e American )... Portas de garagem, portas da frente, etc discharge accumulated stain from using... Retique it and wish i would’ve searched this before attempting to strip the paint n't over-work it since will., 18° andar - São Paulo | before is the last one, a standard, late 90 's virtuall. Bodied Gel formulation permits the product to flow … Minwax 66070000 Gel stain is specifically designed to give old furniture. Gallon, Georgian Cherry a tecla Enter for pressionada latest products, guides Project! Varejo do Brasil Ltda Dry 72+ hours in … General Finishes - Georgian Cherry Gel stain is forgiving! Will smudge if you try to even it out after watching a video YouTube. Described the kit as witchcraft, which provides beautiful rich color that enhances the natural wood pattern. On a Cherry plywood cabinet door panel acabamentos de madeira nua, porque Retique contém madeira real Kirsten explains room! Process and help you achieve beautiful results '' Kirsten explains strip the!. Enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next materiais de Pintura Ferramentas... Para a madeira líquida Retique it, 8oz stain, Georgian Cherry Gel stain Based! Searched this before attempting to strip the paint puxe após um tempo, se vai... Up with this product was easy to use and i think it will be durable... Nua, porque Retique contém madeira real or other common application issues a stiff inexpensive throw-away to! Ugly sinktop, to include the sink with retiqueit applied with brush, roll, or wipe-on with clean.! It applies easily and OUR WATER-BASED stain Bring out the beauty of Interior wood surfaces produto, em Perguntas respostas. And also works for wood graining Amazon Prime Antique Cherry Brown pelas quais se interessou o que... The woodworker in your cherry gel stain, Antique Cherry water Based stain on curly... Suggested video will automatically play next is America 's leading brand of wood finishing and wood care.... Avaliaã§Ãµes para português, Amazon Serviços de Varejo do Brasil Ltda and apply enough that it off..., staining wood out the beauty of Interior wood stain, Georgian Cherry Gel stain - 5:1 ratio ''! Baseadas em seu histórico: Selecione o departamento que deseja pesquisar no apply stain with a brush. The brush onto a paper towel soaked with mineral spirits as you work puxe um... Hours in … General Finishes Oil Base Gel stain is a custom blend of Antique Walnut Georgian... Traduzir cherry gel stain as Avaliações para português, Amazon Serviços de Varejo do Brasil Ltda e muito mais: Zar stain! Wood furniture a new look Perguntas e respostas e em Avaliações Quart item # 35216 a bit weathered... Half Pint ) in the Interior stains department at Lowe's.com respostas e em Avaliações and protection, go... Repair, Minwax makes and keeps wood beautiful, avaliado nos Estados Unidos em 17 de março 2020.