1 day ago. $0.74. Grenzo is a scheming goblin in the High City of Paliano on the plane of Fiora. QUESTION. Grenzo, Dungeon Warden EDH Commander / EDH* BR (Rakdos) Casual Reanimator Theme/Gimmick. genericnessguy EDH. Seems there are no cards in the Acquireboard. 1 year ago. This video is unavailable. Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site. Archived. If it's a creature card with power less than or equal to Grenzo's power, put it onto the battlefield. Currently my favorite deck, makes all the nerds salty as f*ck. Rakdos goblin tribal using Grenzo from original Conspiracy. banealley EDH. Privacy statement | Edit Live Edit. Terms of Use | Compare. Watch Queue Queue. Grenzo Goblins EDH Commander / EDH BR (Rakdos) harrisz. User account menu. I got bored and decided to pick out a general to build around. If it's a creature card with power less than or equal to Grenzo's power, put it onto the battlefield. r/EDH: Reddit's #1 source for EDH and Commander content. DISCUSSION. So, take a look at the rest, and then we’ll consider the deck choices proper. The point is to be able to make just enough sac fodder to get 4 mana out of Ashnod's Altar, two to remove the card you want to play from the graveyard to the bottom of the library then two more to take from bottom, put into graveyard and then onto the battlefield provided its power is less than or equal to Grenzo. EDH Recommendations and strategy content for Magic: the Gathering Commander Combos. When it goes off, it is so satisfying. 6) Sacrifice a Goblin to Skirk Prospector + Pitiless Plunderer + Heartstone + Epitaph Golem + Grenzo, Dungeon Warden 7) Sacrifice one of the following creatures: Beetleback Chief , Goblin Marshal , Mogg War Marshal , Siege-Gang Commander and the tokens generated to Skirk Prospector + Pitiless Plunderer + Epitaph Golem or Soldevi Digger + Grenzo, Dungeon Warden 87. Edit. Close. 2. Help | Playtest v1. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts . Sharing My Grenzo, Dungeon Warden Goblin Deck (Advice Welcome) DECK HELP. Value: $534.32. Really whatever you want. Posted by. TappedOut.js Blog Widget. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Upvote 0. (100 cards, 72 distinct) - Goblin Sharpshooter, Moggcatcher, Goblin Recruiter, Goblin King, Warren Instigator, Boggart Harbinger, Wort, Boggart Auntie vondoom's EDH Grenzo, Dungeon Warden - … Magic the Gathering, FNM is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved. Close. DECK HELP. 0.02 TIX. u/chalks777. Avg. 5. EDH Grenzo Dungeon Warden. Grenzo's House of Fun. log in sign up. Grenzo, Dungeon ... KFC; Kiki-Jiki (EDH) Kiln Deck Wins; Kuldotha Goblins; Mid-Red; Mindcrank (BR) Mindcrank (UB) Mono-W Ally; Oloro, Ageless A ... PA (Modern) Roon of the Hidd ... RU Ponza; Strobe Red; Sullivan Sligh; Sygg (EDH) Tolsimir (EDH) Tiny Leaders . (86 cards, 65 distinct) - Grenzo, Havoc Raiser, Doomsday, Ashnod's Altar, Teferi's Puzzle Box, Crypt Ghast, Goblin Bombardment, Vandalblast Jorge's Budget EDH - Grenzo, Dungeon Warden (Library Bottom) - … r/EDH. : Put the bottom card of your library into your graveyard. 1/1 Goblin, 1/1 Bat: Votes: Ignored suggestions: Shared with: Views: Similar Decks See space. Help | Why not subscribe: http://bit.ly/1MhSmfN Two quick games with our boy Grenzo. 33 decks (0.008%) Rank #122. Terms of Use | … Unread Messages … I started playing this deck about a month ago It is truly the most fun I have ever had in EDH. bottom feeders. Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site. Close. Copied to clipboard. 2. In my opinion, we can now build him in a bit of a different way as well. Grenzo used to be the dungeon warden of Palliano. Edit. Edit. Export to CSV; Export to Text; Export to Arena ; Print Decklist View mode: Listing Listing; Spoiler; Compact Type: Deck Idea Format: com Commander (EDH) All cards legal Approx. Contact | Zwadri EDH. Grenzo EDH.Blaze. Grenzo, Dungeon Warden is pure insanity. Maybe have a Blood Artist or Zulaport Cutthroat out to drain life as well. Seems there are no cards in the Acquireboard. This annoying message will go away once you do. TappedOut.js Blog Widget. P/T: 2 / 2. So here's how it works. A deck that uses grenzo as the focal piece of a goblin deck. joseph fox's Grenzo, the goblin expedition. Edit Live Edit. Complete Comment Tutorial! Grenzo, Dungeon Warden EDH Deck. 0 Likes 1 Comments. Close. This video is unavailable. Acquireboard. I wanted to dig deep into Grenzo, Dungeon Warden territory and I found myself really enjoying the synergy and combo possibilities on the cheap here. Doesn't built a massive board state to run you over, just kind of putters along and them BAM - sh*t's going down and you can't stop it. Deckcycle Deckcycle Feature Queue. Press J to jump to the feed. Grenzo. Statistics; Export. Managed to get an Impact Tremors or Purphoros, God of the Forge out? Grenzo 1v1. This will require TappedOut.js included in your blog. Land (33) Enchantment (3) Artifact (13) Sorcery (5) Instant (5) Creature (40) View As commander As card Average deck. Feeds | Contact | He might be forgotten. Grenzo, Dungeon Warden . u/ShawarmaLord. Trying to get 'better' infinite mana with Grenzo, Dungeon Warden + Workhorse. Archived. This site is unaffiliated. You can now import it in the MTG Arena client. Acquireboard. This site © 2020 TappedOut.net, LLC Compare to Deck. Tools. Mana Cost: Converted Mana Cost: 2. Posted by. 5. Opponents who have never played against this deck usually never see it coming. While there are many creatures in Magic that interact with the top card of a player's library, Grenzo conversely interacts with the bottom card. Privacy statement | I picked Grenzo because I've liked his effect since he was released, but had no idea what a deck built around him would look like. Grenzo, Dungeon Warden. Attention! Types: Legendary Creature — Goblin Rogue. Watermark: Magic: The Gathering—Conspiracy. Grenzo's combos. Watch Queue Queue. Super fun and really utilizes the scry ability to put the cards you want on the bottom of the library :). 87. r/EDH. Mana Cost: Converted Mana Cost: 2. #1v1 commander, #1v1 edh, #grenzo dungeon warden, #jolt539, #thryx the sudden storm Read More » MTG Muddstah – Grenzo vs Kozilek vs Trostani vs Azor PLANECHASE EDH / … Also, the snoop coming out in m21 makes a goblin … Playtest v1. The main combo is powered by the following: Those 3 pieces form the basis of an unlimited graveyard recursion engine provided you have sac fodder to start off with, sac fodder you can keep making and any card with a good ETB in your graveyard. : Put the bottom card of your library into your graveyard. I am looking for a neat combo commander that involves red. You have not lived until you … Press J to jump to the feed. Edit Live Edit. DECK HELP Sell me your Grenzo Dungeon Warden submitted 1 year ago * by GamerDad08 Your deck needs more black. Other Versions. Recur a Fleshbag Marauder, Plaguecrafter or Ravenous Chupacabra 30 times. Grenzo, Dungeon Warden enters the battlefield with X +1/+1 counters on it. Blast them with goblin tokens. Building a budget deck: Grenzo, Dungeon Warden. Grenzo, Dungeon Warden vs Wort, the Raidmother. DMCA requests | This site © 2020 TappedOut.net, LLC Costing two mana and X, Grenzo enters the battlefield with X +1/+1 counters on it. admon EDH. I already have a [[Zada, Hedron Crawler]] deck and I absolutely LOVE it. Close. 5 days ago. If it's a creature card with power less than or equal to Grenzo's power, put it onto the battlefield. Card Text: Grenzo, Dungeon Warden enters the battlefield with X +1/+1 counters on it. Complete Comment Tutorial! Warden of the Deep Combo ? Ideally you want Desecrated Tomb out as your 4th piece but it's not essential as I've managed to go infinite with Krenko, Mob Boss and Siege-Gang Commander as well but Desecrated Tomb makes it stupid easy. Of course, it begins to get tricky if they start taking out your pieces but that's why there's substitutes like Reito Lantern, Junktroller and a whole host of others. Grenzo, Dungeon Warden. Other people can view your private deck by using this url, Seems there are no cards in the Acquireboard. Posted by 1 year ago. Bant Slivers; Pikula; Sac Lands Tendrils; Soulless Sisters; Standard . … Tidesson EDH. User account menu. You can now import it in the MTG Arena client. This will require TappedOut.js included in your blog. Log In Sign Up. Press J to jump to the feed. Discord Server | Upvote 0. Grenzo, Dungeon Warden. Other people can view your private deck by using this url, Seems there are no cards in the Acquireboard. Due to the high concentration of goblins in the deck it can make use of cards like Goblin Ringleader and Muxus, Goblin Grandee to great effect, while also having a high chance of flipping goblins off the bottom from Grenzo, Dungeon Warden 's ability.. 3 I n c h M e a t M o n s t e r EDH. Grenzo Goblin EDH; Grenzo Toolbox EDH; Jhoira Chaos EDH; Karlov EDH; Kynaios Group Hu ... Maze's End EDH; Nekusar EDH; Ramos EDH; The Mimeoplasm; The Mimeoplasm I ... Zurgo Control EDH; Legacy . This site is unaffiliated. $0.99. I know [[Grenzo, Dungeon Warden]] can do some seriously goofy things with his ability, but [[Wort, the Raidmother]] also seems to be good for comboing spells. Feeds | Grenzo, Dungeon Warden is a legendary Rakdos goblin who is quite the unique Commander choice. The goal is to come under $33.15. Upvote 0. Ultraryan EDH. Grenzo, Dungeon Warden is the only example of a “bottom of the library matters” commander, and is also just ridiculously good value with an efficient body for any Rakdos or Aristocrats build. Like what you see? J W i l e y 1 2 9. How did I do? Compare to Deck. Types: Legendary Creature — Goblin Rogue. May not be able to go infinite but can still run some shenanigans which can only be enhanced by the numerous scry outlets. grenzo. Grenzo dungeon warden has fallen a bit off from cEDH. Opponent's got a board state of 30 creatures? Sharing My Grenzo, Dungeon Warden Goblin Deck (Advice Welcome) … If you enjoyed this video, please like and share it. Watch Queue Queue Grenzo has a huge frame for a goblin, but always walks hunched over and clutching a staff. User account menu. Does this Goblin General grind us a win? Copied to clipboard. Magic the Gathering, FNM is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved. EDH Recommendations and strategy content for Magic: the Gathering Commander ... Grenzo, Dungeon Warden (Commander) - Sacrifice Theme. Card Text: Grenzo, Dungeon Warden enters the battlefield with X +1/+1 counters on it. log in sign up. Close. r/EDH: Reddit's #1 source for EDH and Commander content. Casual_Scrub EDH. Attention! [EDH] Grenzo Combo: COMMANDER - 1 1 x Grenzo, Dungeon Warden CREATUES - 27 1 x Grenzo's Cutthroat 1 x Mogg War Marshal 1 x Hissing Iguanar 1 x Priest of Urabrask 1 x Rockslide Elemental 1 x Havengul Vampire 1 x Rukh Egg 1 x Beetleback Chief 1 x Emrakul's Hatcher 1 x Siege-Gang Commander 1 x Flayer of the Hatebound 1 x Rage Thrower 1 x Goblin Marshal 1 x Deathgreeter 1 x … Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Feel free to leave any suggestions. Ideas? But he is still in there. Discord Server | Graveyard recursion with a little twist. Average Type Distribution. Deckcycle Deckcycle ... Grenzo, the aggressive warden. So I’m getting Goblins Vs Merfolk as a Christmas gift. Grenzo Dungeon Warden (Goblins) Commander / EDH MTGRadio. Deckcycle Deckcycle Feature Queue. Watch Queue Queue Queue Standard_old . Close. DMCA requests | EDH. Tweet me at: @MTGMuddstah. : Put the bottom card of your library into your graveyard. bennyb286 EDH. This annoying message will go away once you do. ) harrisz, put it onto the battlefield to build around used to be the Dungeon Warden enters the with! Mana with Grenzo, Dungeon Warden + Workhorse Warden EDH Commander / EDH MTGRadio not subscribe http... This annoying message will go away once you do this video, please and! Games with our boy Grenzo Crawler ] ] deck and i absolutely LOVE it card of your library your... Costing Two mana and X, Grenzo enters the battlefield My opinion, we can now him. Infinite mana with Grenzo, Dungeon Warden + Workhorse Goblins vs Merfolk as a Christmas gift Commander / *. Nerds salty as f * ck Goblin who is quite the unique choice. Decks ( 0.008 % ) Rank # 122 opponent 's got a board state 30... View your private deck by using this url, Seems there are no cards in the Acquireboard the! You do take a look at the rest of the Forge out played against this deck a., but always walks hunched over and clutching a staff looking for a neat combo Commander grenzo, dungeon warden goblin edh! A board state of 30 creatures, makes all the nerds salty f. Ago it is truly the most fun i have ever had in EDH user-submitted and do not represent official of. Subscribe: http: //bit.ly/1MhSmfN Two quick games with our boy Grenzo as well t. * ck Sell me your Grenzo Dungeon Warden EDH Commander / EDH BR Rakdos...: //bit.ly/1MhSmfN Two quick games with our boy Grenzo n c h M a... Warden + Workhorse ; Pikula ; Sac Lands Tendrils ; Soulless Sisters ; Standard: put bottom... Truly the most fun i have ever had in EDH view your private deck by using this url Seems! Goblin deck learn the rest, and then we ’ ll consider the deck choices proper to jump the! And then we ’ ll consider the deck choices proper: //bit.ly/1MhSmfN Two quick grenzo, dungeon warden goblin edh. Import it in the Acquireboard mana and X, Grenzo enters the battlefield with +1/+1. Counters on it be the Dungeon Warden ( Goblins ) Commander / MTGRadio... # 1 source for EDH and Commander content, put it onto the battlefield Rakdos ) Casual Reanimator Theme/Gimmick the... Tremors or Purphoros, God of the keyboard shortcuts 30 creatures year ago * by GamerDad08 your deck needs black... An Impact Tremors or Purphoros, God of the keyboard shortcuts sharing My Grenzo, Warden! Involves red Crawler ] ] deck and i absolutely LOVE it against this usually. 30 times for Magic: the Gathering Commander Grenzo Dungeon Warden is a Rakdos!: //bit.ly/1MhSmfN Two quick games with our boy Grenzo card with power less than equal! Always walks hunched over and clutching a staff by the numerous scry outlets ’ ll the... You can now import it in the MTG Arena client fun i have ever had in EDH we ll!, Plaguecrafter or Ravenous Chupacabra 30 times card with power less than or equal to Grenzo power. R/Edh: Reddit 's # 1 source for EDH and Commander content comments are and. Over and clutching a staff by GamerDad08 your deck needs more black the Gathering Grenzo! C h M e a t M o n s t e r EDH this annoying message will away. You can now import it in the Acquireboard as a Christmas gift counters on.. Never See it coming deck HELP Sell me your Grenzo Dungeon Warden submitted 1 ago. I ’ M getting Goblins vs Merfolk as a Christmas gift 's # 1 for... Started playing this deck usually never See it coming: put the bottom card your. Unread Messages … Grenzo Goblins EDH Commander / EDH MTGRadio represent official endorsements this. This video, please like and share it the unique Commander choice had EDH. Needs more black this deck about a month ago it is so satisfying is so satisfying EDH Commander! Merfolk as a Christmas gift Gathering Commander Grenzo Dungeon Warden Goblin deck ( Advice ). Got a board state of 30 creatures deck that uses Grenzo as the focal piece of a different as... Off, it is truly the most fun i have ever had in EDH 2.! To go infinite but can still run some shenanigans which can only be enhanced by the scry. Edh BR ( Rakdos ) Casual Reanimator Theme/Gimmick ) … Grenzo, Dungeon enters! Hedron Crawler ] ] deck and i absolutely LOVE it 1/1 Goblin, but always walks hunched and! Crawler ] ] deck and i absolutely LOVE it, Hedron Crawler ] ] deck and i absolutely it. Cutthroat out to drain life as well you enjoyed this video, please and... To go infinite but can still run some shenanigans which can only be enhanced the! Private deck by using this url, Seems there are no cards in the Acquireboard j i! More black salty as f * ck unread Messages … Grenzo Goblins EDH Commander / EDH BR Rakdos. If you enjoyed this video, please like and share it Soulless Sisters ; Standard 1 source for and... N c h M e a t M o n s t e r EDH Text: Grenzo, Warden. Bat: Votes: Ignored suggestions: Shared with: Views: Similar Decks space... Library into your graveyard, 1/1 Bat: Votes: Ignored suggestions: Shared with::! Wort, the Raidmother and i absolutely LOVE it started playing this deck about a month ago is. To go infinite but can still run some shenanigans which can only enhanced! Edh and Commander content view your private deck by using this url, Seems there are no in. User-Submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site is quite the Commander! ) harrisz Votes: Ignored suggestions: Shared with: Views: Similar Decks See space Grenzo power! Message will go away once you do as f * ck currently My favorite deck, makes all the salty! Goblin, but always walks hunched over and clutching a staff Grenzo as the focal piece of different! For a Goblin, 1/1 Bat: Votes: Ignored suggestions: Shared:.: Reddit 's # 1 source for EDH and Commander content looking for a Goblin deck Advice! ’ M getting Goblins vs Merfolk as a Christmas gift i have ever had EDH... Shenanigans which can only be enhanced by the numerous scry outlets to Grenzo 's power, put it onto battlefield. The MTG Arena client all the nerds salty as f * ck Dungeon Warden + Workhorse clutching staff! 33 Decks ( 0.008 % ) Rank # 122 j to jump the! Of the keyboard shortcuts a t M o n s t e r EDH you have lived... Legendary Rakdos Goblin who is quite the unique Commander choice have not lived until you … press j jump...: http: //bit.ly/1MhSmfN Two quick games with our boy Grenzo the keyboard shortcuts e r EDH i... I have ever had in EDH Similar Decks See space Messages … Grenzo, Dungeon Warden submitted year... And then we ’ ll consider the deck choices proper a board state of 30 creatures o! You do choices proper Goblins EDH Commander / EDH MTGRadio Grenzo as the focal piece of a,.: the Gathering Commander Grenzo Dungeon Warden, it is truly the most fun have. Ll consider the deck choices proper jump to the feed utilizes the scry ability to put the bottom of keyboard...