(Don’t put them with a paper bag of flour!) Saved by Vegan À La Mode. Then I followed the soup recipe and added the roasted, chopped beets at the very end. This is the first rule to apply when dealing with picky eaters, small or big. A Simple Roasted Butternut Squash Salad 5. Easy to make too. Packs a punch. It won’t be quite the same, but it will work well enough. by Angela (Oh She Glows) on February 13, 2017. It’s so hard to convince picky eaters to try new foods. Last weekend my husband bought me a wonderful plant-based cookbook, “Oh She Glows” I highly recommend it for any of my plant food lovers. I'm also the author of the NYT Bestselling cookbooks, The Oh She Glows Cookbook and Oh She Glows Every Day. I am Polish, and I make borscht ALL the time. Beet and Cabbage Soup from Oh She Glows This bright red soup is worth the mess it takes to make it. All the best to you and yours in 2017, too! You won’t believe the gorgeous colours in this incredibly healthy, borscht-inspired soup, from the prep stage (gorgeous shades of plum and violet) to the final end result (a bold crimson red). We love the Kirkland organic marinara from Costco and it worked beautifully in this soup. So, since this weekend is going to be a rainy one sounds like the perfect time to give this recipe a whirl. Hi Stefanie, so lovely to hear from you. Hi, I just wanted to say I love beets and this may be my new favorite way to cook borschch! Is it possible to use canned beets with this and just cook it for less time? Tonight I made a soup that would help me with energy, and burning my fat, of course, see below: -In a Dutch oven heat olive oil. haha you read my mind because this soup is on my IP conversion list!! For entrees, check out the DIY Burrito Bowl, Next Level Vegan Enchiladas, Creamy Vegetable Curry (The Oh She Glows Cookbook, p. 183), and Quick & Easy Chana Masala (The Oh She Glows Cookbook, p. 163). See more ideas about Recipes, Nutrition recipes, Food. To avoid a longer cook time, chopping the beets very small (think pea- or almond-size) is key. This recipe looks really good though, for a lighter option! I am so sad there was only a cup left because I love it and want more. Hunky Heartbeet Cabbage Soup 6. Thanks for sharing those tweaks, Zuly! Cozy Butternut, Sweet Potato, and Red Lentil Stew. I ADORE this soup. Good call on adding bay and caraway! It's the perfect soup to celebrate Valentine's Day (or really, to brighten up any chilly winter day). Your cook time may vary depending on how fresh your beets are and how small you chopped them. Hope it will go as pretty a it looking here. It turned out so good and will certainly make it again. I made this using precooked beets and simply heated the ingredients after sauteeing onions and cabbage. Metabolism-Revving Spicy Cabbage Soup (from Oh She Glows Every Day cookbook) 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil 1 large sweet onion, chopped 3 cloves garlic, minced 2 tablespoons 9-Spice Mix, or more to taste (recipe below) 1 pound (1/4 large head) green cabbage, cored and finely shredded (about 5 cups) 14-oz (398mL) can diced tomatoes, with juices Thank you! I have always avoided cabbage but just looking at your photos. I’m happy to hear you enjoy the recipe, Agata! Fabulous with dill! The cabbage and sweet potatoes give the soup an extra dose of Vitamin C and the lentils pack a nice protein and fibre punch. Made this and it’s fabulous! But I took it to work for lunch every day and did NOT get tired of it – in fact, I came to CRAVE it every day and was sorry by Friday when it was all gone! Especially since I’ve had a pretty bad case of new-mama brain lately. But here I am 6 weeks into 2017 and it’s going great…mainly because proving him wrong is one of my greatest joys in life. Summer Harvest Tortilla Soup from The Oh She Glows Cookbook. Thank for sharing! Thank you. Just think of all the bright colours in season right now […], © 2008 - 2020 Glo Bakery Corporation. This will be next on my list. Such a pretty colour! I love borscht and really enjoy the flavours of this soup. That’s so wonderful to hear that it worked in the instapot!! Did you work from a pattern? 10/10 Never would’ve thought of combining beets w marinara. It was as if you looked into my fridge and said, “I know exactly what you should make with those veggies you have in there”… I’m thrilled your husband enjoyed the soup, despite his beet aversion. This was a FABULOUS soup. Check out our top rated recipe app on iOS and Android too!. We adore it too…it’s one of my fave ways to enjoy beets actually! It has become my new favorite soup, and whenever I’m feeling sick, this is the one thing I can always eat! I’d say it’s pretty versatile. Red Lentil Cabbage Soup with Cilantro Oil [Vegan, Gluten-Free] One Green Planet. Feb 2, 2020 - Explore Dianne Herchal's board "Oh She Glows Cookbook" on Pinterest. Yes, I think it could work, although I don’t think the soup would have to cook for 90 minutes if using pre-cooked. Despite the fact your soup looks great – i am sticking with the bread. Loaded with beets, cabbage, and onions, it … see you there :) I can’t wait to try this! If you’ve been following my Insta Stories this year, you might’ve seen that one of my smaller goals for 2017 is to use reusable produce bags. Hi everyone! With our little bambino on the way in a couple months, I’ve been making a list of meals I’m going to try to make in advance to stash away in the freezer. And so healthy too. ~Neil Gaiman I shared this quote in […], First off, thank you all so much for your excitement and congrats about our news! All rights reserved. Only set back, you really need to find quality beetroot else the flavour won’t be there. xo. I absolutely adore soup this time of the year, even better when it’s already made for me. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. Oct 4, 2018 - I share healthy, but decadent tasting, vegan recipes made from whole foods. My meat-eating BF loved it! Thanks for including simple recipes like this that pack big flavour. I forced my husband to try it, and despite the cringing look on his face as he tasted it (he HATES beets), he then said, “Oh, wow, that’s pretty good!” I can’t wait to make a double batch this week and freeze half of it. Case in point: vegan sushi. Who’s a fan of the incredibly talented food blogger, Angela Liddon? ox, Just tried this in the slow cooker and it was UNBELIEVABLE!! If not I will plug the ingredients into Sparkrecipes. Hunky Heartbeet Cabbage Soup Oh She Glows. Detox Soup Is it normal to crave things you’ve never tried? I haven’t slow cooked beets before so I’m not sure how long they take. Unique flavor. Fast and easy recipes are huge winners in our busy household these days–I’m so glad to hear this one is a winner in yours, too. unfortuntely i have to stick to my gluten free diet but this is great, because i can enjoy it without having to rework the recipe. I have been putting on weight and I need to reign it in. I don’t know how you have time to answer all these questions :-). Thanks for sharing! Metabolism-Revving Spicy Cabbage Soup — Oh She Glows Every Day, p. 139 3. This was fantastic, thank you so much! It’s my favourite store-bought marinara sauce (I have no affiliation with them, by the way, just passing along my personal recommendation!). All rights reserved. I hope you love the soup when you give it a try! I love your tweaks Monique :) I’ll definitely have to try that! I’m thrilled to let you know that we raised enough money to feed 19 children, providing them with a backpack of food to take home every Friday, for an entire school year! ** If you can find it, I highly recommend using White Linen Collection Marinara Sauce from Costco in this recipe. I made it too thick, but I am thinning it out. I like your site very much. Hey Brenna, I’m so happy you enjoyed it so much. Ah! Metabolism-Revving Spicy Cabbage Soup - Excellent, hearty. Thanks for sharing and also engaging with us. My recipe is very similar to yours….I add carrots and celery as well. This was so good! Amazingly yummy and super easy :). You’ll have to play a bit with the cooking time on the soup. Thanks again! Hi Claire, Unfortunately, the information isn’t available for my first book. So happy it was a hit, Hannah! I’d love to make one. Soup has been our go-to solution during the hectic postpartum season because I can make a big batch and the leftovers only get better as the days go by. Last week, Eric and I were picking up some groceries at Whole Foods around dinnertime. It’s one of my biggest recipe “surprises” to date (I really didn’t think I would like it!). Will follow-up with my results…d, Hope it’s a hit, Deb! :), OK, thanks Angela. Amazing!! Healing Cabbage, Potato, Carrot, & Tomato Curry Stew Oh She Glows ground black pepper, parsley, diced tomatoes, cabbage head, onion and 7 more Grandma’s “Irish” Boiled Dinner Christys Cozy Corners Every meal, snack or dessert you make, they have to try one bite. This looks great, and I love the shortcut of using marinara sauce. My aunt recently had us over for lunch, and she made this incredible borscht-inspired soup that I immediately knew I had to try to make at home. Look delicious, Very healthy and yummy recipe. It’s bursting with Vitamin C, iron, and B vitamins, making it a great immune-booster this time of the year! I am a huge fan of soups like that I mean the chunky ones I have a plan to make it next weekend hugs:*. I like all the things about kitchen and my best friend Ellena referred me to visit here. Hey Nina, The cabbage gives this soup a great texture so I wouldn’t recommend swapping it out, but that’s just me! Then – because the bags are made of organic cotton – I can just throw them in the washing machine with the rest of my clothes to clean them occasionally. These are the bags I purchased on Amazon. Hey Lia, Whohoo! 18. Wow!! Ok, make that always. Hey, I totally loved your recipe. The Oh She Glows Cookbook now sold in Australia! I can just imagine how great the colour contrast with yogurt looked, too. Soul-Soothing African Peanut Stew — The Oh She Glows Cookbook, p. 129 4. Turn up your music, and enjoy! Also wanted to say how much I have enjoyed your blog over the years. Allrecipes has more than 50 trusted cabbage soup recipes to help you on your way including beef cabbage soup, vegetarian cabbage soup and more. You could add the beets a bit later too. Chili Cheese Nachos - I … I will make this again and again, thanks Angela, you never disappoint! Recipient's email* (Seperate Email Addresses with comma). Hey Amy, So happy to hear you enjoyed it. This is a great twist on Borscht. I’m so pleased you enjoyed the soup, Karen, and thank you so much for the kind words. A BIG thank-you to everyone who downloaded the bundle of recipes. You have made me a fantastic vegan cook. I’m so pleased you enjoyed it. Love love love it!!!!! January 12, 2017 January 12, 2017. Continue sautéeing for another few minutes. Over medium heat, sauté the onion for about 3 to 5 minutes, stirring once or twice. Absolutely delicious!! It’s a surprisingly tasty soup, thanks for sharing this recipe :) I made it with home made marinara sauce, delish…, I made this recipe this past weekend and I HIGHLY recommend it. Makes it really hearty and filling, as beans add in the protein! Hi Joanne, I’m so glad fresh tomatoes worked too. Oh She Glows Everyday Oh She Glows Cookbook Soup Recipes Vegan Recipes Vegan Main Course Proven Winners Vegan Soups Tortilla Soup Slow Cooking. This recipe looked very intriguing and colorful, so I gave it a try right away! Thanks for your review! They also use cabbage (sometimes raddish) for kimchi, by the way. All your soup recipes are divine. If new tastes and textures never touch their taste buds, they will never learn to love eating new, unfamiliar foods. I danced around my kitchen it was that good! It must be that time of year! You’re doing things you’ve never done before, and more importantly, you’re doing something." I used Paul Newman’s marinara sauce as I had no time to hit Costco. Izzy -https://pinchofdelight.wordpress.com. I am making this soup right now once again! Oh She Glows For Dinner + Pre-order Bonus Bundle! It looks SO gorgeous when served, such an amazing colour. I suddenly thought that this dish looks a little similar with Kimchi, which is a spicy korean dish. That’s great to know, and I’m so happy it turned out so well using that method. I thought this soup was okay but not wonderful the evening I made it (the marinara was too bright. It’s something I’ve tried in the past but never stuck with, so when I told Eric about the goal he wasn’t sure that I would actually do it. Will be making this again. Hi, do you this would work well with vegetable broth instead of water? I’m so happy you love it as much as I do! Hey Allison, I love that you tweaked the soup based on your grandma’s recipe! That’s great, Christina! It freezes beautifully, too: Simply cool the soup and place it into a freezer-safe container, leaving an inch of space at the top for expansion. and just put them in a grocery bag (also cloth) together. Do you ever post nutritional information for your recipes? Beautifully wrapped and delivered was the Oh She Glows … How are you doing? ? I think you could just chop them up and go. Hey there, If you like the flavour of beet greens then definitely feel free to play around with the recipe! Long-time follower, but almost never commenter! So very good! Suzanne, I definitely can relate. Simple, delicious, and beautiful. (If it’s your first time cooking the soup, you may want to check on it a few times and stir to to make sure it’s not sticking to the bottom of the pot. Every recipe I’ve ever cooked from this website always tasted spot on. I’m going to have to make this for me and my wife. Truthfully, I’m not sure that I ever got it back after our first! I made this soup today and it was absolutely delicious! I’m thrilled to announce that The Oh She Glows Cookbook is now officially published in Australia by Penguin Books Australia! hey Monique, I’m so glad it was a hit…I can’t get enough! Making it for the 2nd time in two weeks – and I never do that. Second of all, I’ve missed […], If you’re looking for a lightening fast and cost efficient homemade holiday gift, I have just the thing for you! SO GREAT! Hi, this looks lovely and I have cabbage and bet ready for the taking in my garden right now! I’ve made this soup four times in the past year and it has been my absolute favourite comfort food in the last few months! Hi Hillary, I haven’t tried it yet, unfortunately! And I totally agree–I love how the colour just pops! so healthy!! So glad it was a hit :). And I second the recommendation for White Linen marinara sauce from Costco. So glad you enjoyed the end result!! I’m sure they added a delicious twist to the recipe. Oh She Glows Every Day Cookbook This soup is one of our family favourites! Thanks Angela :). :). I just pulled the beets from my garden and was looking for something to make. I made this with a 28 oz can of pureed tomatoes in place of the marinara sauce, added in a bit of basil and oregano as part of the onions base to make up for it, and it turned out delicious. Sometimes it feels difficult to pack in as many bright coloured vegetables and fruit into one’s diet this time of the year, but it’s certainly possible. Great staffs!!! Aw, thanks so much for the lovely comment, Jen! It was delicious! Soups. I’ve been using reusable produce bags for about a year now and I love love love them! I even use my cloth produce bags for “wet” items like broccoli, carrots, parsley etc. Oh She Glows says. Fear not the cabbage soup! I made it while my family was away, just in case as they are not beet lovers and I almost ate the whole thing, so good! January 12, 2017 January 12, 2017 Leave a comment. Thanks for taking the time to say hello! Hey Denise, Oh I’m so happy you love it as much as we do! I’m so glad to you’re enjoying my blog and recipes. I’m so happy to hear it was a hit. I don’t write on here very often, but please know your hard work and beautiful food is appreciated and loved by us all! Love this soup! I’ve been following you since you began your blog. “This is going to last a week!” he chuckled. Each successive day, it’s gotten better and better as the marinara mellowed and here I am eating the last of it 5 days later and it’s the best ever. A big thank-you to my Aunt Elizabeth for inspiring this soup. Last week a friend and former coworker of mine surprised me with a wonderfully thoughtful gift. Add the diced cabbage and beets. ;). I make beet soup (borscht) a lot, as I am Russian haha. this looks simply amazing, can’t wait to try it! Any thoughts on this? Really it seems awesome and i think the taste would be more like the commentators replied. Continue cooking for about 1 minute, until fragrant What do you think about cutting back on some of the cabbage and adding in the beet greens and stalks? Angela -this looks amazing….just wish my kids could still be talked into trying new things – teenagers! They are washable if they get icky. Loaded Sweet Potatoes - Excellent. Thank you for this awesome recipe (and all your others, which are staples in our house!!) Cabbage Soup MugdhaRasal. Going to do white rice like the recipe calls for this time.clean water clean earth. If you have one or both of my cookbooks, there’s also my Metabolism-Revving Spicy Cabbage Soup (Oh She Glows Every Day, p. 139), Creamy Thai Carrot Sweet Potato Soup (Oh She Glows Every Day, p. 141), and Soul-Soothing African Peanut Stew (The Oh She Glows Cookbook, p. 129). I’m also happy to hear my impending loss of sanity should only be temporary. I’m not a great fans of Cabbage. I used creme fraishe since I’m not vegan and it made it super decadent. This is delicious! Hey Angela! :). Food And Drink. My bags have a drawstring so they close quick and easy, and stay closed well. To be honest, I am going to make this my new marinara sauce by pureeing everything together once the soup is cooled, and then stick it in the freezer. * To prevent staining your hands, wear disposable gloves while peeling and dicing the beets. Thanks for another great recipe, Angela! I love your recipes, have you ever tried to make vegan Spanish tortilla? Thanks so much for sharing, Viviane! Best to you and your family in 2017. Shortened the cooking time of course. Thanks again. Add a pinch of salt, stir, and sauté over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes until the onion softens. Just plug in the recipe’s information and you’re all set! I have a Russian/Ukrainian background, and on a few occasions, I’ve subbed precooked beets in traditional recipes. With the leftover red cabbage you can make a soup with cabbage, potatoes, ginger, garlic, rosemary, savory, caraway, lemon juice, tabasco, chili, salt, pepper and broth. Love borscht and all soup!!! I make it almost monthly (and freeze what I don’t eat-though that has only happened once haha). This soup is the kitchen work of Angela Liddon, the blogger behind Oh She Glows and author of the forthcoming cookbook of the same name. I’m making this today except adding some turkey sausage in the beginning. Is it available? Plus I love that it’s so healthy. Adriana has also claimed one and likes it when I add a few light groceries into her “grocery bag” while she sits in the cart. :). Reprinted by arrangement with AVERY, a member of Penguin Group (USA) LLC, A Penguin Random House Company. Recipe: 'Oh She Glows' Soul-Soothing African Peanut Stew. Fantastic news about the funds you raised for Blessings in a Backpack Canada ❤️ It must feel wonderful to be able to use your recipes to raise funds for worthy causes like this ? But holy cow did it take a long time to cook. Stir in the turmeric, cumin, cinnamon, and cardamom until combined. :). Obsession-Worthy Peanut Butter Cookie Ice Cream. The “Eat Your Greens Detox Soup” recipe (page 139, Soup) is from The Oh She Glows Cookbook: Over 100 Vegan Recipes to Glow from the Inside Out by Angela Liddon. I was a little skeptical about the marinara but I gave it a shot and this soup blew me away! Just starting vegan lifestyle, this sounds amazing! Will make again and again! You have inspired me to make some this week:), This looks AMAZING! Will absolutely be making this again! And incase you were thinking you could shave cooking time by brunoise-ing the beets, they’ll still take over an hour. That’s one of the best things about cooking- there’s always something new to learn and try. Season with salt and pepper and saute until the cabbage is tender and some ends are brown. Can ’ t sell it without plastic here ) roasted beets in soup!! using... Or horseradish something to make this for dinner + Pre-order Bonus Bundle tools like caloriecount.com and nutritiondata.com and... ’ ve been craving potato soup before either cashew cheese and it was great!!. Your soup looks great – i am passing on the cabbage and adding in the recipe calls for long! That method your soup looks great – i am making this today except some... Post nutritional information for your recipes inspiration, i highly recommend using white Linen sauce., just tried a bowl is fabulous & caught my eye try anything i would love to make homemade gifts! They even have the tare weight on their tag so it can tweaks Monique: ) to celebrate 's! Spicy stuff right now i have enjoyed your blog over the years my mind because this soup is,. Minutes into the pressure cooker and it oh she glows cabbage soup s marinara sauce from Oh She Glows this bright red is... Cooker recipe with beets to see what they suggest use cloth bags managed to it. Cabbage and bet ready for the first and flavour…would take some experimentation probably we adore too…it. To say i love how this recipe looks soooo good next weekend and peeling beets is the first book try! Love that oh she glows cabbage soup ’ ll definitely have to tell you it tastes even better it! Was amazing love beets and this may be 10-15 min because of NYT... Sauce as i cooked the beets, they ’ re holding up well immune-booster this time of the year even. Can beets be a miracle if i [ … ], Freezer-friendly!! More great addition to my repertoire is just proof of how much longer actually because i love your recipes wonderful! Should post a recipe for one leaves and some ends are brown of tasty looking makes! Use cloth bags i needed to serve it so finished off the rice portion in the beet into. Breaking for the lovely comment, Jen usually add in the fridge in an airtight container for up 1. Spanish Tortilla a delicious twist to the recipe, Agata the cooking time on the cabbage and potatoes! Tonight and i second the recommendation for white Linen Collection marinara sauce, water fresh... But was very pleasantly surprised: ) i ’ m not a great immune-booster this time of year for them! And peeling beets is the way to have cabbage and bet ready for the first an amazing colour:! Ideas about recipes, have you tried this one? i ever got it back after our first that can... Parsley etc however, online tools like caloriecount.com and nutritiondata.com, and Pinterest, { 147 comments… read them or... Soon i am still encouraging myself to try it today, i ’ m a! I managed to pull it off with a newborn attached to me of green broadcloth and sewed in! Greens to not waste them- really good though, for hundreds of allergy-friendly recipes an incredible inspiration other. From not only the beets, they will never learn to love eating new, unfamiliar.! In 2017, too i can ’ t be quite the same but... Kind words longer actually because i needed to serve it so much like borscht it s! She Glows Every Day cloth bags re doing things you ’ d love you to by... Bags, please consider not using disposable produce bags is to use a yellow onion because love... Freezer-Friendly meals Denise, Oh i ’ m so glad it was just good! Was Okay but not wonderful the evening i made was to use yellow! New favorite way to sneak extra veggies into a pasta sauce and give! You ever need more inspiration, i ’ m doubling the recipe,!. Really craving for some spicy stuff right now of a bowl great fans of cabbage i use! T tried it yet, unfortunately but you ’ ve seen that it works great because it ’ has... Everyday Oh She Glows Every Day, p. 139 3 cozy Butternut, potato... The recipe, Agata cooking, really may be a good, hearty, fat burning cabbage?... ( Seperate email Addresses with comma ), grocery shopping while hungry – boy. Pack big flavour plus, [ … ], `` i hope it ’ s versatile,,. On weight and i think you could use pre-cooked beats bottle, comes! Awesome and i love it as much as i had some celery left over and threw that in this looks... And our family favourites adapted from source: Oh She Glows for dinner + Pre-order Bonus Bundle am Russian.. 'S email * ( Seperate email Addresses with comma ) marinara from and. What it is but this meal looks really good though, for hundreds of allergy-friendly recipes any winter... So far they ’ re washable, too! having a reason to buy more jars... Beets at the store and it was amazing give the dish such a waste reason i... Has only happened once haha ) too bright apps like MyFitnessPal, offer great calculators nutritional... Loved it, loved it, loved it, loved it, i ’ m not a great fans cabbage! Of it bottle, which comes with 4 cups instead of water old ham bone we use ) and. For ways to enjoy beets in traditional recipes it can be so messy use my cloth produce is. Stirring once or twice after seeing the images of this soup hard to find recipes. Agree–I love how this recipe looks soooo good turned out so well using that method i haven ’ t i. It too…it ’ s … large pot, add the beets but also the red!! Flavor, is brine your beets and simply satisfying Plant-based recipes by (! Up any chilly winter Day ), [ … ], for some stuff. Printable 10-spice veggie soup recipe and added the beet greens then definitely feel free to around. A reason to buy more glass jars of combining beets w marinara things about cooking- there ’ s sweet! My impending loss of sanity should only be temporary it, used the leftovers smothered noodles. Were picking up some groceries at Whole foods is also lovely in soup... Husband was skeptical of the raw ones borscht and i were picking up some groceries at Whole foods [! ( Oh She Glows Cookbook is now officially published in Australia an incredible inspiration other... Only change i made this for dinner tonight and it worked in the IP…great!! Usa ) LLC, a member of Penguin Group ( USA ) LLC, a member of Group! A spicy korean dish so easy to make some this week: ) cheers, stäf www.eatwholegreens.com! To brighten up any chilly winter Day ) organic marinara from Costco and it ’ s a,., add the beets in my grocery bags and off i go but,! And vacuumed sealed say how much i have always avoided cabbage but just looking at your photos will as. Me to give them and all your others, which are staples in our House!! had requests! ( Seperate email Addresses with comma ) 1 week in my instapot to make it almost monthly ( and what! Claire, unfortunately and froze before our baby arrived so tasty you never disappoint cashew cheese and or. Gluten-Free, and on a few of my fave ways to enjoy beets in soup!! This a couple of times now and our family loves it ( including the 2.5 year old daughter will this! Soup, despite his beet aversion that we get at the store and it made super! And froze before our baby arrived cooking- there ’ s such a great fans of cabbage pasta and... The years very pleasantly surprised: ) i ’ m so pleased you enjoyed that second batch juts well! So far they ’ re washable, too beet and cabbage soup Quick and simply satisfying Plant-based recipes by (! Like it or twice the cooker to low and cooked for 6 hours ve ever had soup. Get rid of celery… somehow i always end up with more than i need to find beetroot! Heck, i highly recommend using white Linen brand sauce and the water have putting! I hope it ’ s pretty versatile our dinner party and so easy and low!... Time to answer all these questions: - ) the evening i made was to use a mix wild... Excellent part is people are engaging with you ve given tupperware containers full to my! Cold that was going through our household, too! food blogger, Angela Liddon substitute cabbage! In for 30 minutes into the pressure cooker and it ’ s a of... Cookbook now sold in Australia by Penguin Books Australia to hear you enjoyed.... To experiment with it – and i love cabbage Soups, but soon i am sticking the., well let me tell you it tastes even better when it ’ (... Snack or dessert you make mistakes hey Nadia, i think this colourful soup is on my conversion. Free to play around with the recipe say i love that you tweaked the soup, despite my intentions. Slow cooking thought of combining beets w marinara miracle if i [ … ], grocery shopping while hungry Oh... Watch your blogs oh she glows cabbage soup airtight container for up to 1 week saying have you tried this in under minutes. Low and cooked for 6 hours 2 metres of green broadcloth and sewed them in!... Night calls for this awesome recipe ( and all your others, which comes with 4 cups instead 5... Happened to have to keep an eye on it you there: ) cheers, |...