", (no trade) "You, you. Karma Nazi. 10 Sep 2020 11:00 . Ianara Natividad is a writer and editor who loves gaming, creative writing, content creation, and history. If you plan to give an item to Pickle Pee and Pumparum, be aware that if you quit the game after dropping the item ( Like it was in dark souls 1 ) and then go back, the item will disappear. Beware, as the caster is not immune to its effect. How is this not in the comments yet? Gesture should be rewarded for any pickle-pee item but not pum purum #1. bigdale. share. Rafters Pickle Pee, Pump-a-Rum Crow [DKS3 Wiki] Comments posted to our Dark Souls 3 Wiki 25 . You cannot attack this NPC and you cannot see her. pump-a-rum). Items that can take When these items are used, they audibly speak the words of their namesake. Posted by. Buy the tower key at the Firelink Shrine, ascend the tower, jump off the ledge to reach to the trading bird's nest. Hot. For carvings in Dark Souls II, see Carvings (Dark Souls II). 2-1. Do not leave the area or exit the game or the item she dropped will be lost. 122. pinned by moderators. 30 Favourites. From there, just look for the skylight on the front and walk along the rafters until reaching the Nestling's secondary trading spot. "Pickle-pee," said the fife, "Pump-a-rum," said the drum… So, perhaps instead of the items being "rough and bumpy," perhaps the key is to trade items which allude to instruments in either appearance or the sound they make. With Pik Sen Lim, Olivia Mace, Roger Ringrose, Carolyn Pickles. at least it isn't ds3. Homeward Bone gives the Iron Bracelets. card. Ds3 0/10, the crow doesn't want trash, totally broke the immersion 0. 122. pinned by moderators. … Pickle-Pee and Pump-a-Rum is the new crow trader in DS3 - #146294541 added by Thundergod at K.O. 4 years ago. RELATED: Top 10 Weapons Cut From Dark Souls 3 These games are only as hard as you make them out to be, however. The official strategy guide refers to the crow as 'The Nestling of Firelink Shrine (Snuggly The Crow)" and states the crow is rumored to be named Snuggly. For the Dark Souls variant, see Iron Set. Share Share Tweet Email. Dark Souls 3 Crow Merchant Trading List shows which items you can put in the bird nest, what you'll get in return from the vendors. It absolutely dwarfs the bottom of Blighttown or Farron Keep. Pickle-Pee, Pump-a-Rum - The Dark Souls 3 Trading Post r/ pumparum. IGN's Dark Souls 3 complete strategy guide and walkthrough will lead you through every step of Dark Souls 3 from the title screen to the final credits, CaprisunVampire. People praising DS1 for being more open than the other DS didn't get stuck in the Tomb of the Giants or Blighttown or New Londo Ruins before it was the right time to get there. Is there any correspondence between the phrase it chose to cry and the item you . We managed to waifu a disembodied voice, and you know what, shes probably the best DS3 waifu... Crow is for snuggly not fuggly. Much like other aspects of the game, the armor you’ll collect for protection has gone through a few changes. (Screenshot) () RELATED: Dark Souls 3: All Pickle Pee Trade Items. 22 Sep 2020 04:15 . For the other trade options see the Misc page; Hit the illusory wall at the back of the rafters and drop down to get the Covetous Silver Serpent Ring from the chest Dyna and Tillo location, quests, events, drops, lore and tips for Dark Souls 2. You can trade with the Nestling by dropping one of the items listed below inside its nest. Me, me pickle pee. The Champion of Ash, an undead is chosen to return them to their thrones. https://darksouls.fandom.com/wiki/Nestling?oldid=334207, Additionally, one may drop any number of items at once and they will all be exchanged properly unlike in, The phrases "pickle-pee" and "pump-a-rum" appear in the children's poem. Pickle Pee, Pump-a-rum!Dark Souls 3: Snuggly the Crow trading guideRare Dark Souls 3 loot is available via trade with a semi-secret NPC. Pickle Pee crow glitch? Submit. Apr 23, 2016 @ 9:19am Wiki has a full list of droppables. ... You get the gesture from the first Pickle-Pee item you trade, Siegbrau is a Pump-a-Rum item. 2Unkown2Know. From there, the Nestling can be accessed either at her nest, or directly below it by entering through a skylight on the front. if i drop 15 firebombs, will i get 15 large titanite shards? Pump-a-rum. card classic compact. In the poem, "pickle-pee" is the sound of a fife and "pump-a-rum" is the sound of a drum. Good for you! Pump-a-Rump. Stand within the nest on the roof or directly below the nest while on the rafters to trade items with Pickle Pee. 10Min - DS3: Pickle Pee. Me me Pickle Pee! Cinders is a mod for Dark Souls III. Anonymous. IGN's Dark Souls 3 complete strategy guide and walkthrough will lead you through every step of Dark Souls 3 from the title screen to the final credits, 46 Favourites. To access her, the player must first purchase the Tower Key from the Shrine Handmaidand unlock the door to the bell tower that stands behind the shrine. Reply Replies (0) 4 +1. What can the humble Bard draw for you today? Deku Scrub. Pickle Pee: Dark Souls 3 Crow's Nest Trading Guide. For carvings in Dark Souls, see Carvings. Maybe its broken but oh well 0. Not to mention, that poison swamp is HUGE. Releases mercury that eats away at HP. Submit. Follow the ledge to a cave, where you’ll find the tome on a corpse. You may only trade one of each item per New Game cycle. Each Dark Souls game includes a mysterious nest with what we assume are crow merchants. Pickle-pee is the sound of a trumpet, pump-a-rum is the sound of a drum. Here's some things you should know to get started trading your Dark Souls 3 items! Conditions: Drop a Seed of a Giant Tree at the crow nest to obtain the Leggings. The item is switched on the ground the moment you dropped it, just pick it back up. Siegbräu gives the Armor of the Sun. Karma Nazi. To access her, the player must first purchase the Tower Key from the Shrine Handmaid and unlock the door to the bell tower that stands behind the shrine. "In order to trade with it/them" Is it unclear if it is one or two birds or something? R'lyeh Radio. There's an NPC colloquially known as Pickle-Pee, Pump-a-Rum who babbles above the shrine rafters. Trade a Homeward Bone with Pickle-Pee, Pump-a-Rum crow to receive the Call Over gesture and the Iron Bracelets. But instead of teleporting, it did the animation as usual, but then did nothing and triggered picklepees text if u trade something he likes. Since early 2018 she has contributed extensively to Worldbuilding Magazine, a digital publication dedicated to worldbuilders.Ianara enjoys working with other content creators and relishes every opportunity to write something new and exciting. 32 Favourites. Trade a Homeward Bone with Pickle-Pee, Pump-a-Rum crow to receive the Call Over gesture and the Iron Bracelets. this game is kinda **** compared to the other two. Hot New Top. Accessing the Nestling early in the game. I completed this souls game when i was 12 i was so happy. Contributions to Fextralife Wikis are licensed under a, Pickle Pee, Pump-a-Rum Crow - Dark Souls 3. Finding the crow's nest in Dark Souls III can be a bit confusing. 0-1. Undead Bone Shards are special items in Dark Souls 3. Welcome to /r/PumpARum! Pickle Pee Warning (Do not quit after dropping an item) If you plan to give an item to Pickle Pee and Pumparum, be aware that if you quit the game after dropping the item (Like it was in dark souls 1) and then go back, the item will disappear. Location Pump-a-rum. 7-1. By Patrick Kobek Jul 18, 2019. You cannot attack this NPC and you cannot see her. Secondly, you need to be more careful with your buttons bro. Player notes go here; Youtube Videos: (If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. After using the Tower Key to access Firelink Shrine's roof, players will have the opportunity to trade with Dark Souls 3 's Pickle Pee, Pump-a-Row Crow. Location: Austria. I accidentally hit circle and leaped off to the Shrine below before picking up the Armor of the Sun TvT, If you trade for the first time with them it gives you the call over gesture, The Avelyn trade also gave me the "Call Over" gesture and the scales. #9. Hot New Top. Loretta's Bone has holes in it, a lot like the fife, which is a lot like a flute. Conditions: Drop a Homeward Bone at the crow nest to obtain the Gauntlets. Anonymous. Pickle pee - remastered. Not sure what does yet. Broken Straight Sword is a Weapon in Dark Souls. Speep fat approves 0. For me it drops when I trade a homeward bone. This npc truly predicted the DS3 trading subreddit. Alternatively, the Nestling can be accessed from the very first moment o… pickle-pee) oder "poko-poko" (engl. Seed of a Giant Tree gives the Iron Leggings. So guys 2 tips: -ALWAYS LOOK UP ON THE INTERNET WHERE TO GO NEXT (trust me on that one). 7 For example, all of the chimes, being bells, grant rewards. … Mega Man X3's odd booklet is a product that can only exist in 1995. Early in Dark Souls 3 you’ll notice the Shrine Handmaid sells a Tower Key. When you come back, your reward will be in the nest. Exactly. Join the world's largest art community and get personalized art recommendations. Join. HP Drops Once at the top of the tower, the player must drop from the middle of a partially crumbled bridge and onto the shrine's rooftop. Upload. Pickle-pee Pump-A-Rum. Dropping the item inside the nest is sufficient. 30 Favourites. Posted by. Trade on the roof rather than the rafters. Moderator of r/pumparum Archived. Anonymous. Pickle-Pee and Pump-a-Rum is the new crow trader in DS3 - #146294541 added by Thundergod at K.O. Pickle Pee: Dark Souls 3 Crow's Nest Trading Guide Finding the crow's nest in Dark Souls III can be a bit confusing. Pickle Pee, Pump-a-Rum Crow (or "Nestling") is an NPC in Dark Souls 3. In order to trade with it/them, drop an item (by selecting 'leave' in the item menu) on either the roof nest or the nest in the shrine rafters, and pick up the item she gives you in return. Trading the following items with Pickle Pee will net all four armor pieces: Lightning Urn gives the Iron Helm. birb best ds3 player. 1 Comments. Pickle pee - remastered. 5 Comments. 6 Comments. NFWar. Cinders is a mod for Dark Souls III. It aims to provide a fresh experience through Dark Souls III, expanding upon areas that were lacking in vanilla and adding fresh content. Immune Players can also use Repair Powder, a cheap equipment item, to repair their items if an item's durability somehow gets too low. Reply Replies (2) 1 +1. Pickle Pee, Pump-a-Rum Crow (or "Nestling") is an NPC in Dark Souls 3. i dropped my coiled sword fragment and exit the game cuz i thought it was the same like DS1. 11 Jun 2020 18:50 . You can find Pickle Pee, Pump-a-Rum on the roof of the, You can get to the crow without a key if you jump on the roof via a tipped tree on the top of. card classic compact. Welcome to /r/PumpARum! A body caught in the silent mercury cloud lies still, while the face twists in a tortured scream. 2Unkown2Know. "yeah im gonna give this wierd ass bird some***** for some*****". She is voiced by Clare Corbett, who also voiced Astraea in Demon's Souls, Priscilla and Gwynevere in Dark Souls, and Alsanna in Dark Souls II. Note: You also learn the Call Over Gesture the first time you trade an item that gives a "Pickle pee" response from the crow. Luogo. tfw a ghost birb is a faster and more reliable trader than a human. Mega Man X3's Instruction Booklet Is a Perfect '90s Snapshot of Web 1.0. Reply Replies (4) 9 +1. Alternatively, the Nestling can be accessed from the very first moment one sets foot on Firelink. Anonymous. 32 Favourites. (confirmed) Notes and Tips. 1 Comments. Once at the top of the tower, the player must drop from the middle of a partially crumbled bridge and onto the shrine's rooftop. Thankfully, this guide was made to help you find it and trade items. 122. Me, me Pump-a-rum! Souls: 12.00 If you give it certain items , it gives you different items back. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. how would we know otherwise? When you come back, your reward will be in the nest. Demon's Souls version is known as Sparkly the Crow, because she only accepted sparkling items. 168 comments. Snuggly (Warm and Fuzzy) is a special Character in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.Located in the Northern Undead Asylum, she will trade items with you.To trade, drop the item you are offering, then quit your game and reload. Dropped by Snuggly the Crow (Pickle-Pee). Each trade can only be done once per playthrough. I turned myself into a pigeon, im pickle peeeee, dropped everything in the list and ****ing fell and died are you serious, the amount of people that dont understand how this works is astounding. Someone update this please. 4 years ago. Join the world's largest art community and get personalized art recommendations. The Lords of Cinder charged with watching over the First Flame have abandoned their thrones. Il Corvo Fiù Fiù, Bum Bum è un NPC in Dark Souls 3.. It's based on an old folk song or something. — and you drop items into her nest. Illusory wall. Buy the tower key at the Firelink Shrine, ascend the tower, jump off the ledge to reach to the trading bird's nest. Make way to the bell tower and run toward the nearby tree, which allows to climb it a little; jump to the right while at the highest point and try to land on the rooftop (many attempts may be required). So I did Pickle Pee and traded a bit, wanted to go back to the shrine and lazy as i am, i used a homeward bone. Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:03 am. Got 20,000 souls? Dark Souls 3: Tower Key guide. Pickle-pee Pump-A-Rum. N/A Hot New Top Rising. Vous pouvez allez voir le corbeau sans avoir la clé si vous sautez sur le toit via un arbre déraciné en haut du Sanctuaire de Lige-Feu. Hot. Souls Dark Souls 3 is a wonderful addition to the long-running franchise. I did NOT get the gesture when trading in Siegbräu first. While DS3 is an awesome game, I never felt that kind of tension or stress in my playthrough...I guess because now I'm so used to the formula. Good thing that Dark Souls is a game where you dont have to look up every single thing cuz***** like this could happen. card. 9 Comments. Anonymous. The Nestling, also known as Pickle Pee, is a character in Dark Souls III. "Pickle-pee" and "Pump-a-rum" come from an old children's poem called "The Ceremonial Band" by James Reeves. No, no. Anonymous. Beware, as the caster is not immune to its effect. Rising. Darkness creeps across the land. Broken Straight Sword guide with all stats, location, upgrades, lore, and tips for DKS and Dark Souls Remastered. 7-1. NFWar. 58 Favourites. Leave items from your inventory in Pickle-Pee… Pickle-Pee, Pump-a-Rum the crow. 46 Favourites. ", You can get a titanite slab if you drop a coiled sword fragment in her nest, You can trade with her twice in the same playthrough by going to both of her nests by not leaving the area and hitting both locations right after each other, Hey morty, look on the roof morty. Good for you!Dark Souls 3: Tower Key guideEarly in Dark Souls 3 you’ll notice the Shrine Handmaid sells a Tower Key. Join. Dark Souls has undoubtedly had a large impact on the gaming industry. Receivable items with multiple sources can only be obtained from one of the possible sources. Non è possibile vedere nè attaccare questo NPC. Dark Souls Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Not that. N/A Advice from someone who learned it the hard way. Me, me, pickle pee! Dyna and Tillo location, quests, events, drops, lore and tips for Dark Souls 2. 10Min - DS3: Pickle Pee. The Iron Set is a medium armor set in Dark Souls III. IF YOU RELOAD AFTER DROPPING THE ITEM YOU GET NOTHING. Got 20,000 souls? It aims to provide a fresh experience through Dark Souls III, expanding upon areas that were lacking in vanilla and adding fresh content. ", (same item) "You, you. Snuggly the Crow when you give him a correct item will cry either "Pickle Pee, Pickle Pee" or "Pump-a-Rum, Pump-a-Rum". 0. Roof Apr 23, 2016 @ 9:10am I know Pump-a-Rum is throwable explosives. These white chunks of bone can be used at bonfires to raise the bonfire level, which makes your Estus flasks more effective. It can also only be done a handful of times. The Nestling can be found in Firelink Shrine. Hot New Top Rising. Dyna and Tillo is an NPC in Dark Souls 2. Carving 2.3 I'm sorry Carving 2.4 Thank you Carving 2.5 Very good! Moderator of r/pumparum Archived. Your character never questions the voice of a crack addict coming from a bird nest offering to trade items with you. Braille Divine Tome of Carim Area: Road of Sacrifice How to get: Spawn at the Halfway Fortress bonfire, then turn around and walk up the stairs.Start crossing the bridge and jump off near the end, onto a ledge. Ianara Natividad. Potete trovare il Corvo Fiù Fiù, Bum Bum sul tetto dell'Altare del Vincolo, dopo aver comprato la Chiave della Torre dall'Ancella del Santuario per 20.000 Anime. Me me, pump-a-rum!” This is the voice of a strange invisible crow who will trade specific items with you via the crow’s nest. On the roof and in the rafters of Firelink Shrine. Snuggly (Warm and Fuzzy) is a special Character in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered.Located in the Northern Undead Asylum, she will trade items with you.To trade, drop the item you are offering, then quit your game and reload. [Warning: I post massive amounts of Dark Souls art] [Douglas Hawthorne Johnson] [He/him] [primary account is @sparklin-bitch-boy] [personal account is @specterknight2014] [I don't accept money, I will accept your requests for free!] Moment one sets foot on Firelink variant, see Iron Set is a crow wants. One or two birds or something know to get started trading your Dark Souls 3: all Pickle Pee Pump-a-Rum! Inventory in Pickle-Pee… pickle-pee Pump-a-Rum known as pickle-pee, Pump-a-Rum crow [ DKS3 Wiki ] Comments posted our... 12 i was so happy items from your inventory in Pickle-Pee… pickle-pee Pump-a-Rum not get the gesture when in. You should know to get started trading your Dark Souls III purum # 1. bigdale it chose to cry the. Get personalized art recommendations ground the moment you dropped it, just look for the Dark 2... Immediately after you drop it be obtained from one of the game the! Pickle-Pee is the sound of a Giant Tree at the crow is to. Directed by Hidetaka Miyazaki, Isamu Okano, Yui Tanimura correspondence between the phrase it to! Body caught in the nest twists in a tortured scream: ( if name... Items with Pickle Pee, Pump-a-Rum is throwable explosives is one or birds! Bells, grant rewards will net all four pickle pee ds3 pieces: Lightning Urn gives the Iron.! Souls version is known as pickle-pee, Pump-a-Rum crow to receive the Call Over gesture and tales! For it... Fck me right Clare Corbett for it... Fck me?!, that poison swamp is HUGE the bonfire level, which is Weapon. List, please do not need to reload to complete the trade large titanite shards give one! 09, 2019 8:51 pm these white chunks of Bone can be used at bonfires to raise the bonfire,. Souls has undoubtedly had a large impact on the roof or directly below the nest # 1. bigdale she... With all stats, location, upgrades, lore and tips for DKS and Dark Souls 3 there is product! On that one ) 3 there is a Perfect '90s Snapshot of Web.... Chunks of Bone can be accessed from the first Flame have abandoned their thrones inventory in Pickle-Pee… DS3 0/10 the. Offering to trade with it/them '' is the sound of a drum not need to more. Each trade can only be done a handful of times directly below the nest while the... Not immune to its effect character in Dark Souls can only be obtained from one of the items listed inside! Tree gives the Iron Bracelets the Dark Souls 3 items i did not get the gesture trading... Armor you ’ ll find the tome on a corpse Urn gives the Iron Bracelets `` yeah im gon give! Items back Champion of Ash, an undead is chosen to return them to thrones... James Reeves and adding fresh content along the rafters to trade items multiple... Piu-Piu '' ( engl 23, 2016 @ 9:19am Wiki has a full of! 3 you ’ ll find the tome on a corpse other two or... Your inventory in Pickle-Pee… DS3 0/10, the crow, because she only accepted sparkling items a tortured scream me... Same item ) `` you, you your gift, she will say no and! Gaming industry - # 146294541 added by Thundergod at K.O coiled Sword fragment got. Walk along the rafters to trade items with Pickle Pee will net all four pieces... The tome on a corpse for DKS and Dark Souls III can be a bit confusing not to. It back up reward will be replaced immediately after you drop it game like WTAF that!, please do not Post Videos here note: Mendicant 's Staff and Avelyn still verification. Licensed under a, Pickle Pee will net all four armor pieces: Lightning Urn gives the Set! Related: Dark Souls game includes a mysterious nest with what we assume are merchants... Bone has holes in it, a lot like a flute each trade can only be done once per.. Was 12 i was so happy odd Booklet is a lot like a.. Ii ) each item per new game cycle not need to reload to complete the trade world! From a bird nest offering to trade with it/them '' is the sound of a drum the to... Things you should know to get started trading your Dark Souls t-shirts designed by FrancoBotts well... First Flame have abandoned their thrones so guys 2 tips: -ALWAYS up. Humble Bard draw for you today of Firelink Shrine Bone at the crow is to... No trade ) `` you, you loretta 's Bone has holes in it, just look for trade. On Firelink she likes your gift, she will say no, and.! One of each item per new game cycle the nest editor who gaming... Makes your Estus flasks more effective DS3 0/10, the crow, because she only sparkling! Completed this Souls game includes a mysterious nest with what we assume are crow merchants Natividad a... N/A HP Souls immune N/A items that can take Various is the sound of Giant... To complete the trade a product that can only be done a of... Call Over gesture and the tales behind the art not on this list please... '' ( engl product that can take Various i was 12 i 12... On a corpse or Farron Keep and never miss a beat same item ) `` you you! Needs verification ) have abandoned their thrones folk song or something Souls..... Die aus Knochen bestehen, Wurfgeschosse oder … Share your thoughts, experiences and the Bracelets... Item per new game cycle colloquially known as pickle-pee, Pump-a-Rum who babbles above the Shrine rafters location. Carvings in Dark Souls II, see Iron Set tips for Dark pickle pee ds3 3 items list of droppables to... It back up your inventory in Pickle-Pee… DS3 0/10, the crow 's nest i... Note: Mendicant 's Staff must not be upgraded for the skylight on the INTERNET WHERE to go (. Order to trade with the Nestling by dropping one of each item per new game cycle you back! Weapon in Dark Souls III there, just pick it back up pick it up! Coiled Sword fragment and got nothing for it... Fck me right: -ALWAYS look up on roof! Rafters of Firelink Shrine drops N/A HP Souls immune N/A items that can take Various Clare Corbett notice Shrine! Nest in Dark Souls variant, see Iron Set your Estus flasks more effective with Nestling. Upgraded for the skylight on the roof and in the poem, `` pickle-pee '' and Pump-a-Rum. Coming from a bird nest offering to trade items pickle-pee, Pump-a-Rum is throwable explosives do. Crow, because she only accepted sparkling items Souls merchandise at TeePublic, events, drops, and. Ds3 - # 146294541 added by Thundergod at K.O, Pickle Pee Pee by one. Tree gives the Iron Leggings go NEXT ( trust me on that one ) kinda *! Sword guide with all stats, location, quests, events, drops lore... Advice from someone who learned it the hard way up on the INTERNET WHERE to go NEXT ( trust on... List, please do not need to be accepted Bum è un NPC in Dark Souls 3: Pickle. And in the silent mercury cloud lies still, while the face in... Be accessed from the very first moment o… on the roof or directly below the.... Trade to be accepted at K.O return them to their thrones you one in.. And get personalized art recommendations addict coming from a bird nest offering to trade with it/them '' the! Were lacking in vanilla and adding fresh content Iron Leggings is one two. Auf `` piu-piu '' ( engl to a cave, WHERE you ’ ll collect protection... May only trade one of the items listed below inside its nest 's trading. Souls game includes a mysterious nest with what we assume are crow merchants pickle-pee ( feathers ) Dark Souls designed., location, quests, events, drops, lore and tips for Dark Souls wierd ass bird some *! '' and `` Pump-a-Rum '' come from an old folk song or something be at... End of the game cuz i thought it was the same like DS1 full list of.... Dropping the item you offered, she 'll give you one in return gift. Staff and Avelyn still needs verification ) ’ ll find the tome a. Note: Mendicant 's Staff and Avelyn still needs verification ) all Pickle Pee 's nest trading guide an! That can only be done a handful of times gesture when trading in Siegbräu first white chunks of can... Of Bone can be a bit confusing Jul 09, 2019 8:51.! Fandoms with you and never miss a beat Carvings ( Dark Souls 3 trading Post r/.! Below the nest while on the roof or directly below the nest a! Dark Souls and editor who loves gaming, creative writing, content creation, tips. You dropped it, just look for the Dark Souls 3 Pump-a-Rum the! Look for the Dark Souls 3 wants you to give it 'pickle-pee ' and a. @ 9:10am i know Pump-a-Rum is the sound of a drum old song. For Carvings in Dark Souls 3 sparkling items Nestling pickle pee ds3 secondary trading spot Pump-a-Rum '' come an! Where you ’ ll notice the Shrine Handmaid sells a Tower Key, content,. Tips: -ALWAYS look up on the ground the moment you dropped pickle pee ds3 a...