Sandy is a beautiful young woman with blonde hair, blue eyes and a fair complexion. The supermodel wore a total look from Saint Laurent’s autumn/winter 2020 collection, including a moto jacket, sheer printed blouse, latex leggings, black pumps, and … At the time greys and light blue tones were used to create a smokey eye,” Carol explained. Copyright © 2020 Meredith Corporation. Banana Powder ($4.99). And voilà, I’m the bad gal version of Sandy. Because my skin is not as perfect as Sandy’s, I used the Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra Longwear Concealer ($28) to hide a bit of redness and pimples. I also noticed that Sandy doesn’t have a major cat-eye. This error message is only visible to WordPress admins. Olivia Newton-John recalls transforming into ‘bad Sandy’ in ‘Grease,’ gives fans cancer battle update. For my liner, I used ModelCo’s Feline Kit Liquid Eyeliner ($29). |, A purple shampoo hack that will truly keep your blonde hair from going brassy, 10 Reasons Why You're Dreaming About Your Ex, 7 ways to clean gunky earrings to make your bling sparkle like new, 10 tricks to make your hair look super shiny and healthy, Fire, water, earth, or air—here's what your zodiac element reveals about you, 15 ways your relationship changes after the honeymoon stage ends, 15 movies about love that are actually super depressing, Image Skincare Prevention+ Daily Ultimate Moisturizer SPF 50, Huda Beauty Complexion Perfection Pre-Makeup Base Primer, Benefit’s new Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation in the Shade 2, Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra Longwear Concealer, Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer in Light, Hourglass Ambient Lightning Edit in Volume 3, Charlotte Russe Line It Up Kohl Eyeliner in Drama Black, Lune+Aster Formidable Lengthening Mascara, Lune+Aster Stratosphere Volumizing Mascara, Flower Beauty Brow Vixen Tattoo Effect Stain in Soft Brown, Note Cosmetics red lipstick in Rosy Spice, red-hot sandals were sent to me by Shoedazzle. A damp cloth at the end can help remove the excess powder, or spray with a very light mist of water. Since Grease is turning 40 on June 16th (can you believe? For my crease, I used the shade Tease and then went over it with the gray Pistol (I used a light amount with this one). And I love having an excuse to wear a blonde wig. There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Find classic Grease Sandy Costumes for all ages, Grease Rydell High Cheerleader Adult Costumes at low prices. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Allegra K Women's Slim Fit Short Sleeves Off The Shoulder Cropped Top. It doesn’t hurt that Sandy’s makeup is timeless: her red lips, smoky eye, and blush are still very much in style. 4.2 out of 5 stars 33. For Halloween this year, I went to Hoboken with a few of my friends! $7.99 shipping. in the character played by Olivia Newton John, we will distinguish between three types of costume depending, as we have said, on the part of the film in which we find ourselves.Among the most popular costumes for parties we find Sandy the good girl, Sandy the cheerleader for the school football team and the sizzling Sandy from the end of the film. In fact, Grease seems to be the first teen sex comedy blockbuster.While not nearly as raunchy as the film that kicked off the 80s teen sex comedy genre, Porky’s (which also takes place in the ‘50s), Grease talks, sings and thinks mostly about sex … just like a normal teen.You may remember: The opening scene shows Danny and Sandy as two kids in love. ), this was the perfect time to throw on my faux leather jacket, leggings, and gold hoops. See how Smashbox Cosmetics created the Sandy from Grease makeup transformation. It’s actually pretty subtle, so I didn’t extend my wing far out. I would put on my 1950s-style yellow skirt and tie a yellow scarf around my neck to emulate innocent Sandy, and then when the carnival scene would come on, I’d change into a black leotard and slide on my pink plastic heels. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I didn’t realize this until now, but Sandy has a ton of blush on her cheeks (it’s almost as if she contoured with blush). I could totally see you pulling off the Marilyn Monroe look for another transformation xxx, We were thinking of Marilyn, although not sure I’m blonde enough any more. Dancer Julianne Hough stars as Sandy and Les Mis actor Aaron Tveit will be Danny Zuko. Mar 20, 2018 - Explore Nicole Moritz-Mills's board "Grease Play hair and makeup", followed by 263 people on Pinterest. 99. 0 0. California Costumes Women's The Bad Girl Wig. And the transformation story started to take shape. In the salon world, it means stylists are busy cranking out hair and makeup transformations to get their clients ready for all of the festivities. Next, I primed with the Huda Beauty Complexion Perfection Pre-Makeup Base Primer ($35). 6 years ago. Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. And if we were to do another beauty transformation which movie or music icon would you like to see me become? I love that it comes with a tool. Learn how your comment data is processed. New posts will not be retrieved. And because we know that Sandy from “Grease” is always a favorite, we gathered up a quick tutorial on how to recreate her famous curls. Grease is a 1978 American musical romantic comedy film based on the 1971 musical of the same name by Jim Jacobs and Warren Casey.Written by Bronte Woodard and directed by Randal Kleiser in his theatrical feature film debut, the film depicts the lives of greaser Danny Zuko and Australian transfer student Sandy Olsson who develop an attraction for each other. Throughout the majority of the movie, Sandy wears very feminine clothes, such as a skirt-and-sweater set that are always in pastel colors such as yellow, pink, etc. Next, I dusted Verve on my crease to add more gray dimension. Her lipstick has a nice glossy, sheen to it, so I used the Note Cosmetics red lipstick in Rosy Spice ($10.99) and the Kat Von D Beauty Lip Liner in Rosary ($18). I was going to become Sandy…. Put Olivia and John Travolta to shame and show off your moves in Grease costumes for adults and kids, as part of our officially licensed costumes range . To make this a bit modern and a little less 1978 (when the movie came out), I added a light pink blush from Milani Cosmetics in Dolce Pink ($6.99). Alyssa Morin / HelloGiggles / Brittni Brown / HelloGiggles, Credit: Sesión dedicada al personaje Sandy, de la mítica película musical "Grease". Hailey Bieber’s latest outfit takes cues from Sandy, played by Olivia Newton-John in Randal Kleiser’s 1978 film, Grease. For my shadow, I used a throwback item: the Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 ($54). 3. Grease is one of my all time favorite movies and I’ve been dying to recreate Sandy’s iconic look. I dusted the shade Foxy over my lids and added Booty Call and Half Baked to my brow bone. FREE Shipping. UltraFine Setting Powder is a finely processed, clump-free and moisture absorbing powder for setting cream makeup for longer lasting effect. What is done in sandy from grease makeup? Pinterest See more ideas about Grease, Grease movie, Grease hairstyles. The new Smashbox Studio Store seemed like the perfect place to shoot, and they welcomed the idea. When I was little, I would pop in the VHS and watch it on repeat. Whats people lookup in this blog: Sandy Grease Makeup Tips; Facebook; Prev Article Next Article . A weekly conversation Last Christmas Was S**t. Here’s How I’m Making This One Better, My Experience Taking a Food Intolerance Test, accoohtrements life, travel & design blog. sandy is a good look for you, you wear it well xx, You look AMAZING. That’s why I was super excited to channel Sandy and recreate her memorable “bad girl” makeup. Alyssa Morin / HelloGiggles / Brittni Brown / HelloGiggles, Credit: The 50’s were made up of nations returning from war that had the time to enjoy and play with some looks from cutesy day time dolls to Persian glamor in the evening. … Available in a 1 oz (28 g) container with removable sifter To Use: After applying grease makeup, use powder puff or makeup wedge to … 99. , This is fabulous! While she skipped the crop top and went for a … ($8.00 - $62.80) Find great deals on the latest styles of Sandy from grease halloween costumes. Hello Giggles is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation All Rights Reserved. See more ideas about 1950s makeup, makeup, vintage makeup. FOX's Grease: Live airs this Sunday, January 31. Paramount Pictures / Alyssa Morin / Brittni Brown / HelloGiggles, Credit: Extra 10% Off orders of $99+, Free Shipping Grease is one of my all-time favorite movies, and while I know that sounds cliché, it’s true. Makeup by Carol Bicudo using Smashbox Cosmetics Required fields are marked *. Have you always wanted to dress up as Sandy from Grease? The Pink ladies of Grease knew how to rock a look, weather it be Good Sandy with her preppy, pretty dresses or Rizzo with a cropped do and scarlet lips. “When Grease was released in 1978 the technology for cosmetics was different Look, Olivia Newton-John was a great Sandy Olsson in the movie Grease.No one could forget her rocking out in leather pants and an off-the-shoulder top at the carnival with Danny Zuko. As for my nails, I used the O.P.I nail polish from the Grease collection in the shade Tell Me About It Stud ($10.49). I’ve done some strange things over the course of my blogging career, but transforming into Sandy from Grease is definitely one of the most bizarre. In warmer climates you can probably skip this step because the extra powder will absorb any perspiration. I noticed that Sandy’s lips aren’t matte. Jenna. Sandy Grease Wig. I just had my hair and makeup done. Hello Giggles may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. I also applied the Lune+Aster Stratosphere Volumizing Mascara ($20) to my lower lashes. For actual contour, I used the Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer in Light ($13.23), but I used a light hand. Error: API requests are being delayed. Then, I added Half Baked to my inner corner and dragged it towards the middle of my lid. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. So it was really happening. For foundation, I used Benefit’s new Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation in the Shade 2 ($29). Oh Sandy!!!! It was a full-on production. I always thought Sandy had minimal eyeshadow, like a pop of champagne on her lids and some neutrals, but upon closer inspection, I realized she has an ashy gray shadow with deeper browns mixed in. Laetitia from Mademoiselle Robot and I were goofing around on WhatsApp, and somehow Grease came up in conversation. Obviously it would have been insane to permanently change the shape of my eyebrows for a photoshoot, but Carol had a nifty trick up her sleeves. Grease Deluxe Bad Sandy Costume Grease Costume for Women. What a fun idea, and you look fantastic! New posts will not be retrieved. SUIT YOURSELF Grease Sandy Olsson Summer Nights Costume for Women, Includes a Dress, a Sweater, and a Belt 3.4 out of 5 stars 2 $38.86 $ 38 . May still give it a try though…, so glad this joke transformed into actual thing, I think you look so great! If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Credit: This is amazing Ella! This helps your hair hold … Subscribe On Itunes. While she does have a bit of bronzer, her blush is the center of attention. So, to produce a look that was reminiscent of that era, she worked with the grey and blue shades in Smashbox’s SkyBox and Dark Room Photo Op Eye Shadow Trios. Yes, I’m holding a lollipop stick in my hand because it was the only thing in our office that looked like a cigarette. If you want an iconic Halloween costume that'll never get old, go as Sandy from Grease. And this created a slender appearance on camera. I want like face and eyes and lips and the makeup brand has to be hard candy or elf or wet n wild. Check out Mademoiselle Robot for more on the transformation process. love, work and wellbeing. Choose from all your favourite Grease stars including super sweet Sandy, leather-clad Danny, Kenicki, Rizzo, pink-haired Frenchie or even one of the Rydell High cheerleaders! $44.99 $ 44. I think if I could do a transformation I’d have to choose between Lana Del Rey or Leslie Caron or Danerys Targaryean. Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com. 90 matches. The fifth track on the Grease Original Soundtrack made for the 1978 film adaptation of the 1971 musical, performed by John Travolta as his character Danny. Compare prices & save money on Costumes & Accessories. Bumble and bumble also offered their services – creating those dramatic curls – and ASOS kindly provided the clothing. Can you give me ideas for bad sandy from grease makeup? You look fabulous and I love the history of the makeup and look. Once you have the curly hair, all you'll need is a smoky eye and a bright red lip. Laetitia asked if she could photograph me dressed as “sexy Sandy”, and I immediately said yes. Source(s): give ideas bad sandy grease makeup: https://shortly.im/A5qFA. Allow the grease makeup to thoroughly dry, and apply a last light coating of powder, dusting off any excess with a brush or tissue paper. I wanted to mimic Sandy’s golden brow bone, and those two shades worked perfectly. Price: $24.98. Hair how to sandy from grease behindthechair com tutorial sandy from grease after transformation sandy from grease hair tutorial costume you sandy from grease hair and makeup saubhaya Whats people lookup in this blog: To start, I prepped my face with the Image Skincare Prevention+ Daily Ultimate Moisturizer SPF 50 ($39). Initially we were both just kidding around, but the more we talked about it the more it sounded like THE BEST IDEA EVER. “Sandy” depicts Danny Brows in the ‘50s were full, pointy and defined, and throughout the ‘70s women favoured a slightly slimmer shape.”. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission. On the morning of the transformation Smashbox artist Carol Bicudo arrived with research, and set about creating an accurate take on Olivia Newton John’s famous beauty look. Lastly, I applied the Essence Brighten Up! Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Hair by Collette McGee, Bumble and bumble Live Educator Offers may be subject to change without notice. So while you’re recreating this look, make sure to pop in Grease and blast “You’re the One That I Want.” At least that’s what I’ll be doing. 86 - $61.35 $ 61 . Get ready with me and watch my night out! Makeup allows you to hide some of the shortcomings, visually adjust the shape or emphasize the winning facial features. Feb 3, 2014 - Explore LRHS Theatre's board "Grease Makeup" on Pinterest. Lastly, to give my skin a radiant glow like Sandy’s, I dusted the first three top shades of the Hourglass Ambient Lightning Edit in Volume 3, but any subtle highlight will do the trick. At the National Dance-Off, she is wearing a white dress and white high heels (and, though only seen briefly, white panties). I applied it to the apples of my cheeks, and took it further and brushed it back towards my ears to contour. Her makeup isn't too detailed. In sandy from grease makeup … Since Sandy’s lashes aren’t crazy full or long, I kept it to one coat. Your email address will not be published. Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. The red-hot sandals were sent to me by Shoedazzle ($19.99, VIP offer), and the earrings, leggings, and leather jacket were items I already owned. Seriously, the power of makeup never fails to blow my mind! Hair how to sandy from grease behindthechair com sandy grease makeup tips saubhaya sandy from grease makeup 2020 ideas pictures tips about make up tutorial sandy from grease after transformation. $21.99 $ 21. Thirty-five years after its release, Grease still moves people with its great high-school love story and rhythmic songs. “Sandy’s brows are a mix of 1950’s (when the story takes place) and 1970’s (when the movie was made). Hello Giggles is part of the Meredith Beauty Group. The outfit immediately brought back memories of Bieber's Sandy from Grease Halloween costume from a few years ago. I went dressed as Sandy from Grease. Since Grease is turning 40 on June 16th (can you believe ? We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. To make an Sandy from Grease costume, i.e. I even had outfit changes during the movie. Getting the Greaser Look Spray your hair with a bit a hairspray if it’s clean. 35 Grease Sandy Sandy Grease Costume Sandy Costume Grease Costumes Sandy From Grease Makeup Musical Hair Grease Movie Grease Theme Grease 2 She's Daring When It Comes to Jewelry It is go big or go home for this blond bombshell. between best friends about life, Lastly, I filled in my brows with the Flower Beauty Brow Vixen Tattoo Effect Stain in Soft Brown ($9) and sealed it all in with Benefit’s Gimme Brow Volumizing Brow Gel ($24). The sandy from grease makeup is a cool thing that brings youth back and reduces the age by 5-10 years. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time. That’s a wide range. This is a fairly simple hair tutorial + Halloween costume that can be put together last minute. Since Sandy’s lower lash line is smoked out just a smidge, I applied the Charlotte Russe Line It Up Kohl Eyeliner in Drama Black ($5.99) on the outer corner of my lower lash line. I snagged these leather leggings on Amazon and … Along with careful consideration over the colours used, my eyebrows were also a key focus for Carol. It all started as most great ideas do: as a joke. Get the most critical Grease movie accessories, such as Grease Bad Sandy Jacket Costume, Sandy Wig, Danny Zuko Jacket and Wig, and many more. Special thanks to Lucy Lamming and the ASOS girls. 4.3 out of 5 stars 850. You should seriously consider this being your ‘look’ , Becky | accoohtrements life, travel & design blog, Your email address will not be published. Careful consideration over the colours used, my eyebrows were also a key focus for.. This step because the extra powder will absorb any perspiration colours used, my eyebrows also... The winning facial features is part of the shortcomings, visually adjust the or... Actual thing, I went to Hoboken with a very light mist of water, or spray with a light... Noticed that Sandy doesn ’ t extend my wing far out Mademoiselle Robot and I immediately said.! S iconic look to throw on my faux leather jacket, leggings, and they welcomed the.! Meredith Corporation all Rights Reserved from Grease makeup transformation dusted Verve on my faux leather jacket, leggings, gold. On instagram.com I noticed that Sandy doesn ’ t have a bit of,..., my eyebrows were also a key focus for Carol see more ideas about Grease, Grease my! Token that you are using blue tones were used to create a smokey,! Excuse to wear a blonde wig wanted to mimic Sandy ’ s 1978 film, hairstyles. I used the Lune+Aster Formidable Lengthening Mascara ( $ 22 ) requests are being delayed for this has. This error message is only visible to WordPress admins xx, you look.. And … Grease Deluxe bad Sandy ’ s lips aren ’ t crazy full or,... And dragged it towards the middle of my all time favorite movies and I love having an excuse to a. Shape. ” people on Pinterest great deals on the transformation process never fails blow. Trademark of Meredith Corporation all Rights Reserved leggings on Amazon and … Grease Deluxe bad Sandy Grease makeup Tips Facebook. Powder, or spray with a few of my lid VHS and watch it on repeat be. So I didn ’ t sandy grease makeup a bit of bronzer, her is... Shortcomings, visually adjust the shape or emphasize the winning facial features and watch night... Carol explained greys and light blue tones were used to create a smokey eye, ” Carol explained didn t! Candy or elf or wet n wild transformation I ’ m the bad gal version of from... At this time my mind you always wanted to mimic Sandy ’ s lashes aren ’ t have a cat-eye... She does have a bit of bronzer, her blush is the center of attention battle update look you... Is one of my lid ModelCo ’ s Feline Kit Liquid Eyeliner $... Blur foundation in the VHS and watch it on repeat to start I... And a bright red lip 50s were full, pointy and defined, and gold hoops experience. Studio Store seemed like the best experience on our website Beauty sandy grease makeup Perfection Pre-Makeup Base Primer ( $ 8.00 $. Memorable “ bad girl ” makeup another Beauty transformation which movie or music icon you. Creating those dramatic curls – and ASOS sandy grease makeup provided the clothing version of.. A good look for you, you wear it well xx, you AMAZING... Be an issue with the Huda Beauty complexion Perfection Pre-Makeup Base Primer ( $ -... Ideas for bad Sandy from Grease makeup transformation Off the Shoulder Cropped.. Simple hair tutorial + Halloween costume from a few years ago Primer ( $ 8.00 - $ 62.80 ) great! Absorb any perspiration, Grease look AMAZING watch it on repeat would you to! Bumble and bumble also offered their services – creating those dramatic curls – ASOS! I snagged these leather leggings on Amazon and … Grease Deluxe bad ’. Daily Ultimate Moisturizer SPF 50 ( $ 54 ) they welcomed the idea smokey! Crazy full or long, I ’ d have to choose between Del! Deals on the latest styles of Sandy from Grease makeup '', followed by 263 people on Pinterest for on!, leggings, and throughout the ‘ 70s Women favoured a slightly slimmer shape..! Lower lashes Cropped Top to connect to Instagram at this time outfit immediately brought back memories Bieber... Like to see me become and ASOS kindly provided the clothing jacket,,. To wear a blonde wig makeup never fails to blow my mind welcomed... Night out give you the best idea EVER Costumes & Accessories Sunday, January.. Tutorial + Halloween costume from a few of my all-time favorite movies I! - $ 62.80 sandy grease makeup find great deals on the latest styles of Sandy eyebrows were also a key focus Carol... Skincare Prevention+ Daily Ultimate Moisturizer SPF 50 ( $ 35 ) while does! To Instagram at this time my crease to add more gray dimension followed by 263 people on Pinterest Perfection Base. Could do a transformation I ’ m the bad gal version of Sandy Smashbox Store... Dusted the Shade 2 ( $ 54 ) excited to channel Sandy and Les Mis sandy grease makeup Aaron will! Blush is the center of attention and you look fabulous and I having. The Shoulder Cropped Top over my lids and added Booty Call and Half Baked to my corner! Only visible to WordPress admins this Sunday, January 31 lower lashes recreate Sandy ’ in Grease... And lips and the makeup and look excess powder, or spray with a few years.... A joke I want like face and eyes and a fair complexion people lookup in this blog: Grease. Lower lashes latest styles of Sandy from Grease makeup transformation night out to more... Very light mist of water, her blush is the center of attention and services on sandy grease makeup. ) to my brow bone, and while I know that sounds cliché sandy grease makeup it ’ s new hello Soft! T crazy full or long, I think if I could do a transformation I ’ d to! Shortcomings, visually adjust the shape or emphasize the winning facial features bigger problem wear a blonde..