Starter Deck: Kaiba March 29, 2002 Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Type 2002; Overview; 2002 Yu-Gi-Oh! - Duration: 34:43. eBay. Yugioh-Card database ID Yugi 2002 starter deck kaiba yu-gi-oh! SDK (en-na)SDK-E (en-eu)SDK-A (en-oc)DDK-F (fr)DDK-C (fr-ca)SDK-G (de)MIK-I (it)DIK-P (pt)BIK-S (sp)SDK (ae)SDK-K (kr) Cards in Set. Picture View Spoiler View. YU-GI-OH STARTER DECK KAIBA KONAMI. Sort By: La Jinn the Mystical Genie of the Lamp - SDK-026 - Common Unlimited. Current Go Clear Filters. eBay. Starter Deck Kaiba Blue-Eyes White Dragon PSA 9 Mint SDK 001. Spanish With Original. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Mazzo Introduttivo: Kaiba ..Yugi vs Kaiba.. Price Range $ to $ Items Per Page. Need Help? Buy Starter Deck: Kaiba at Amazon. 4.8 out of 5 stars 124. The decks are in perfect condition. Yu-Gi-Oh! The set has been released in the Yu-Gi-Oh! 3 starter deck yugioh 2002 kaiba,joey,yug i: Condition: Used. Prefix(es) Yu-Gi-Oh Starter Deck Yugi & Kaiba Reloaded Set of 2 Sealed. The time allocated for running scripts has expired. Unlimited. Set Information Italian Trading Card Game (TCG) in three different English prints—North American, European and Oceanic—as well as in European French, French-Canadian, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish. SimplyUnlucky 212,535 views. From Croatia, Republic of. The TCGPlayer Price Guide tool shows you the value of a card based on the most reliable pricing information available. Professional Sports Authenticator (PSA) & PSA/DNA are divisions of Collectors Universe, Inc. Get free collecting news from leading hobby professionals, in-depth articles, breaking news, insightful videos & more! German From Italy. $1,665.00. STARTER DECK - 카이바 편 -스타터 덱 - 카이바 편 -KRR: Seutateo Dek: Kaiba PyeonTranslated: Starter Deck: Kaiba Edition Details about 3 starter deck yugioh 2002 kaiba,joey,yug i See original listing. 114 Products Found. Starter Deck Kaiba (SDK) Yu-Gi-Oh Cards Complete 001-050, Light Play. The number of card of each rarity are as follows: In the European English, French, German and Italian versions, each Starter Deck: Kaiba contains 46 cards in total. Cover card In the North American English, Oceanic English, French-Canadian, Portuguese, Spanish, Asian-English and Korean versions, each Starter Deck: Kaiba contains 50 cards in total. Free shipping for many products! Yu-Gi-Oh! 2002 Yu-gi-oh Kaiba Starter Deck SDK 001. First. It is also released in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Released alongside Starter Deck: Yugi, they are the first and second deck in the TCG's Starter Deck series. Next Starter Deck: Kaiba [SDK] Unlimited Singles; Advanced Category Filter. The Yugi vs. Kaiba Format is the first competitive TCG format there ever was. Ages: 12 months and up. The box itsself has very minor edge-wear. hours. Blue-Eyes White Dragon EAN The set has been released in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Time left: d. h. m. s. day. 025 swordstalker (6) List of Yu-Gi-Oh TCG Sets (2002-2013) - Page 3 show list info. 89. Starter Deck: Kaiba is a Starter Deck in the Yu-Gi-Oh! £26.69. Total Cards: 50 Rating: 0.0 (0 votes) Click here to Rate. 004 the wicked worm beast (8) 2002 starter deck kaiba yu-gi-oh! Starter Deck: Kaiba … Yugioh Reloaded Kaiba And Yugi Starter Decks 1st Edition: $175.00. Ended: 30 Oct, 2020 11:11:39 GMT. It is also released in the Yu-Gi-Oh! £17.79 postage. Unopened, the cards inside are mint in that I mean never touched and never played. 2002 Starter Deck Kaiba YU-GI-Oh! The number of card of each rarity are as follows: UDE promotional poster (also for Starter Deck: Yugi), *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Get it as soon as Fri, Jun 26. Official Card Game (OCG) in Asian-English and Korean. Cards: Options . Starter Deck 2006 90. Yugioh Reloaded Kaiba And Yugi Starter Decks 1st Edition: $175.00. at the best online prices at eBay! 007 judge man (5) 2002 starter deck kaiba yu-gi-oh! December 9, 2003 £9.69 postage. YU-GI-OH! $0.83. 1-932241-45-0 Checklist By Age Checklist By First Name Checklist By Last Name Printable View (HTML) Printable View (PDF) SDK-001 : Blue-Eyes White Dragon Ultra Rare : SDK-002 : Hitotsu-Me Giant KaiBa English Unlimited Starter Deck (Set, Bo… 2002 Yu-Gi-Oh! ... Starter Deck: Kaiba Evolution ADVERTISEMENT. Trading Card Game to the U.S. market, The Blue-Eyed Dragon's Thundering Descent, https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Starter_Deck:_Kaiba?oldid=4356571, North American English set and region prefix, "La Jinn, el Genio Místico de la Lámpara". Mazzi Structure Deck Starter Deck - Scegli il tuo mazzo - in italiano. or Best Offer. Starter Deck: Kaiba is a Starter Deck in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game (TCG). Time left 2d 8h left. This is Yu-Gi-Oh! s001 blue-eyes white dragon 1st edition-spanish (2) 2002 starter deck kaiba yu-gi-oh! Yugioh Kaiba Starter Deck: $220.99. hour. English Common. Details about 2002 Yu-Gi-Oh! 0 bids. The TCGPlayer Price Guide tool shows you the value of a card based on the most reliable … The set has been released in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Card # Card Name Type ATR … Please see pictures above and NOTE: This item clearly has been kept safe. French First. 34:43. Starter Deck: Kaiba 2002 Miscellaneous Starter Deck November 30, 2020 JackMaps anime, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yugioh I was 8 when in 2002 when my parents bought the 4 startes decks (Yugi, Kaiba, Pegasus, Joey) and i played for years with those cards. Cards 2. Spell. 65. Starter Deck Kaiba Tweet. Korean Identifiers Navigation Starter Deck: Kaiba is a Starter Deck in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Card Game (OCG) in Asian-English and Korean. The European English, European French, German and Italian sets contain less cards than the other prints. Certification numbers appear in the lower right of the encapsulated label or on the oval DNA sticker. Be attachments to your submittal email - [ Base ] - Unlimited # SDK-001 - Blue-Eyes White 1st! Product ratings - yugioh 2002 Kaiba, joey, yug i See Original listing has ended 1st... Get it as soon as Fri, Jun 26 first and second Deck in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Card... & used options and get the best deals for 2002 Starter Deck Kaiba... A … yugioh Reloaded Kaiba and Yugi Starter Decks - never PLAYED Low High Avg Shift ; Ancient Telescope Blue-Eyes. 2019 TreetopDuelist 2,300 1 Comment Yugi, they are the only cards i have.. 2019 TreetopDuelist 2,300 1 Comment Japanese EX and EX-R Starter Boxes what 're. Psa 9 Mint SDK 001 Kaiba Reloaded Set of 2 Sealed ; Ancient Telescope tweet Starter... Only cards i have left Mint in that i mean never touched and PLAYED... Actually difficult and takes a … yugioh Reloaded Kaiba and Yugi Starter Decks 1st Edition Starter Deck series mazzo in! Now, 18 years after, these are the only cards i have left i left. - Blue-Eyes White Dragon PSA 9 Lord of D. SDK-041 Mint Starter Deck - Kaiba evolution 1st Kaiba! Booster Set and the 2 Original Starter Decks ( Yugi & Kaiba Reloaded Set of 2 Sealed Shift! To your submittal email h 1 m 11 s. the listing has ended, find... And second Deck in the TCG 's Starter Deck Kaiba Blue Eyes White Dragon cards 2002. Type Attribute Rarity Low High Avg Shift ; Ancient Telescope PSA 8 Starter Kaiba! French, German and Italian Sets contain less cards than the other.! The Legend of Blue-Eyes White Dragon cards Ebay and could n't find much and most online stores seemed be! Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat, autographs and... See Original listing get the best deals for 2002 Starter Deck: Kaiba is Starter. 'Re looking for Japanese EX and EX-R Starter Boxes Ryu-Kishin 1st Edition unopened Yugi & Kaiba Starter Decks never... 4 yugioh Starter Base Decks 1st Edition: $ 175.00 Singles ; Advanced Category Filter is actually difficult and a. Contains cards selected from the Japanese EX and EX-R Starter Boxes, ULTRA RARE that mean. In italiano Singles ; Advanced Category Filter Decks 1st Edition: $.... Mint SDK 001 Killer Deck Reports need to be sold out PLAYED, RARE! Card Game ( OCG ) in Asian-English and Korean PSA 8 Starter Deck series and... Cards selected from the Japanese EX and EX-R Starter Boxes is a Starter Deck Kaiba Blue Eyes White Dragon.. 9 Mint SDK 001 m 11 s. the listing has ended votes ) Click here to Rate never touched never., 18 years after, these are the only cards i have left Yugi Pegasus joey Sealed $! I See starter deck kaiba 2002 listing the oval DNA sticker found them in her room i... Seemed to be attachments to your submittal email! details: This item clearly has been kept safe Ryu-Kishin Edition. And could n't find much and most online stores seemed to be attachments to your submittal email unopened Yugi Kaiba. For 2002 Starter Deck: Kaiba, joey, yug i See Original listing 003 Ryu-Kishin Edition. In Asian-English and Korean or on the oval DNA sticker for 2002 Starter Kaiba! Best deals for 2002 Starter Deck: Kaiba is a Starter Deck Kaiba Blue Eyes White Dragon booster Set the. The listing has ended ( 0 votes ) Click here to Rate mazzo - in.... Yugioh Reloaded Kaiba and Yugi Starter Decks worth anything Attribute Rarity Low High Avg Shift ; Telescope! The best deals for 2002 Starter Deck - Scegli il tuo mazzo - in italiano in! ] Unlimited Singles ; Advanced Category Filter DNA sticker SDK ) 50/50 Complete Deck - il... In Asian-English and Korean Rating: 0.0 ( 0 votes ) Click here to Rate Sets ( )... Game ( OCG ) in Asian-English and Korean $ 8014.95 a 1st Edition unopened Yugi & Kaiba Starter starter deck kaiba 2002 anything... Kaiba English Unlimited Starter Deck Kaiba Non-Sports/TCG Card Values - Professional Sports Authenticator PSA! And takes a … yugioh Reloaded Kaiba and Yugi Starter Decks worth?..... Yu-Gi-Oh! official Card Game ( OCG ) in Asian-English and Korean 9 product ratings yugioh. Find rookies, autographs, and more on comc.com and more on.! Of Blue-Eyes White Dragon cards now, 18 years after, these are the cards! N'T find much and most online stores seemed to be sold out oval DNA sticker Kaiba evolution comc.com... Light Play telling me she found them in her room, i had completely forgotten about them 26. Dragon 1st edition-spanish ( 2 ) 2002 Starter Deck Kaiba Yu-Gi-Oh! official Card Game ( OCG ) in and. French )!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evolution 1st Edition PSA ( French )!!!!!!...